10 x Ice Packs for Lunch Box, Freezer Packs, Reusable Slim Cool Pack for Lunch Bags/Lunch Boxes/Office/Jobsite/Picnics/Camping/Beach, for All Ages…
- LONGLASTING FREEZER COLD – Set of 10 slim ice packs, reusable and versatile hard gel ice packs, stay freezer cold much longer than ordinary ice packs. Pack milk, fruits or veggies without hesitation knowing that it will stay fresh for many hours! Never worry again about the freshness of your packed lunch.
- SLIM & LIGHTWEIGHT – Great for using in tight spaces or stacking several together for greater cooling power. You can build your favorite graphics using these jigsaw ice packs, pack the ice packs into lunch bags, lunch boxes, coolers and grocery totes to keep the food fresh, and combine them for greater cooling.
- WIDESPREAD USE – Great for kids to take to school in their totes, adults to the office or for outdoor camping. Keep your to go food containers cold and dry.
- SAFE, DURABLE & REUSEABLE – OICEPACK Cool Packs are made with 100% BPA-Free Non-Toxic materials. With sealing mouth design, these freezer packs are easy to clean up. You can make it dry after hand wash, then put them back into the freezer for quick reuse. Much cheaper than buying water ice bag each time.
- QUALITY & SERVICE GUARANTEED – We upgraded these ice packs to a larger size of 5.4*5.4*0.5 inches. Try the best ice packs available risk-free. You won’t regret it.
Specification: 10 x Ice Packs for Lunch Box, Freezer Packs, Reusable Slim Cool Pack for Lunch Bags/Lunch Boxes/Office/Jobsite/Picnics/Camping/Beach, for All Ages…
9 reviews for 10 x Ice Packs for Lunch Box, Freezer Packs, Reusable Slim Cool Pack for Lunch Bags/Lunch Boxes/Office/Jobsite/Picnics/Camping/Beach, for All Ages…
Add a review
Christina Hagestad –
Normal size, I love that they snap together.
kayla McDonald –
I recently ordered these ice packs for my son’s lunch box for Kindergarten! I received them with one of the ice packs broken and leaking all over. I messaged the seller and the customer service was a amazing! I sent in a couple pictures of the ice packs broken and they quickly sent back a replacement with no problems at all! The new ice packs came in the mail very shortly after and were perfect! I am very excited to try them Tuesday when my son starts his first day of Kindergarten! The ice packs are thin and perfect for his lunch box! Customer service told me they would work on better packaging for the product to insure they wouldn’t break. Hopefully they do but the product seems great when it doesn’t break through the mail. And customer service was awesome! I would definitely buy from this seller again!
No Name –
The ice packs are slim and they fit in almost every cooler bag.
Jeanene Atkins-Lynch –
The ice packs work great! They are as advertised and fit together well. My only concern with them is that the plastic feels slightly brittle when assembling the puzzle box while frozen. I would recommend assembling your box while thawed, minus the top, and then freeze before using as a frozen box for food. Luckily, what I’m using them for, most of the ice packs will be thawed and only my top will be frozen. I’m using them to keep my mio water enhancers at the recommended temperature while in my car in the summer heat.
Sean Simmons –
I had hoped to construct some cubes out of these to keep a few choice items particularly cold within my cooler, but the jigsaw design only allows for a square. You can attempt to rig something, of course. The packs are just a little bit too small, as well, for many items (like cans). You can make a rectangle (if you have 6+ at least), which is more useful, albeit a bit flimsy. All in all, I thought they were pretty good, but could have been better.
Excellent mom –
That they are slender and can link together to form a larger ice pack or a box around food.
Tetris Hoey –
I like the fact that it makes an enclosed box and it keeps items extremely cold as the box and it stays cold for a longer time, however not as long if not in a box. Another concern is its not tall enough for a can to make a box and close the top or set cans side by side. I have a 24 can cooler that I put mine in nothing special just a doller general cooler, I make my ice packs into a 2×1 long box and just set the two lid pieces on top of drinks. As long as what you put in is already cold it will stay cold for hours.
Hardly remain for 1 hour
J A Sims –
A bit smaller than imagined but they hold their cold and work well.