3 Pieces Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Ice Bags with Adjustable Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold and Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 3…
- You will get: package comes with 3 pieces hot cold ice packs and 1 adjustable wrap, nice combination to meet your need in daily life
- Quality material: the fillable ice bag is made of waterproof, safe TPU, making the water stay cold or hot much longer; With large leak-proof screw top and large opening, it is for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice and safely use
- 3 Specifications: these reusable ice bags feature 3 length sizes, including, 11 inch, 9 inch and 6 inch, different sizes meet different requirements; The 6 inch one is recommended for children or slight injury areas while the 9 inch and 11inch are great for teenagers, adults or larger injury areas
- Nice function: the hot cold water therapy ice bag is ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from slight scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains, or heat (hot) therapy to soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain
- Warm notice: you have to note that the proper temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60 degree centigrade/ 122-140 Fahrenheit
Specification: 3 Pieces Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Ice Bags with Adjustable Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold and Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 3…
13 reviews for 3 Pieces Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Ice Bags with Adjustable Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold and Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 3…
Add a review
Jamie Batson –
I love the look of these and the size variation but they do sweat a little and they dont have much of a buffer from your skin and the ice. So I have to put a towel in between the ice bag and my skin otherwise it’s too cold and I can’t leave it on for more than a few minutes.
Client d’Amazon –
À peine livré testé pour le chaud. Bonne taille, beaucoup plus agréable qu’une bouillote car s’adapte à la morphologie. Étanche. Aucune raison pour que se soit différent avec le froid. Bande élastique bien conçue et matière douce, longue ce qui permet de multiples utilisations. Bref, je recommande.
3 wunderbare Größen für alle Bereiche. Absolut wasserdicht. Habe es mit Eiswürfel und Kaltem Wasser befüllt und ca 1/3 Platz gelassen damit es sich schön ans Knie schmiegen kann. Den mitgelieferten Gürtel bei der Rille im Schraubverschlussdeckel fixieren und an der betroffenen Stelle mittels Klettverschluss befestigen. Klare Kaufempfehlung!
We use a lot of ice bag so far this one is doing good Does sweat a little bit but they all do Does help relive his pain So far no leak I wait a month and see
Easy to use and clean
My mom used the have one of these when I was a kid. Hospital looking blue. I thought hmm wish they still made these. Yep. These patterns are cool. Having three size choices makes it so easy to find the right one. I had surgery and used different ones constantly for a week. They did not disappoint. The strap thing is so useful.
Great that it come in different sizes to suit different needs, easy to use and doesn’t leak
OraLynn Quiroz –
I use these when I have migraines or sore muscles. The stay cold and don’t leak. I love them.
Works fine. The large is actually normal size. The medium is small, and small is extra small.
Ea Einberg –
Not every seal held water, but two out of three is good enough for me. When I say “water” I mean two things – 1) ice melts 2) if something happens and you are out of ice cubes, then it is absolutely okay to just fill it with cold water and give it a go.
Shelly James –
The ice packs are great and the three sizes are perfect for any need. My set did not come with the black strap shown in the photos, hence 4 stars rather than 5.
Two of the three bags started leaking at the seal of the metal band. VERY disappointed because I need these and use them every day.
Amazon Customer –
I bought these for pain relief. I like the strap to hold the bag in place and the three sizes. I’ve only used the big one yet but have found that when the ice melts it leaks through the material. Am hoping the others are ok .