Bangp Large Ice Cube Trays with Lids 2 Pack,Silicone Ice Trays for Freezer,Easy Release Silicone Ice Cube Tray,8 Big Square Ice Cubes per Tray…
- CREATE 2” BIG BLOCK ICE CUBES:Ice tray size:8.5 x 4.5 x 2 inch.This set includes 2 premium silicone ice trays with 8 large ice cubes per tray.Your can make 16 x 2″square ice at once,which melts slowly to keep your whiskey, tequila or other mixed drinks cold to the last drop without diluting it
- STACKABLE AND REMOVABLE LID:Large silicone freezing tray with clear tight fitting lid that keeps food or ice fresh and sanitary by preventing ice/food from absorbing freezer odors.Furthermore, these easy-release trays stack easily and neatly in the freezer without sticking.
- EASY TO USE AND POP OUT:Just fill with water, juice, cover it,and just put it into the freezer, you will have perfect ice cubes.The large ice cube tray is made of flexible food-grade silicone, simply push up the bottom of the tray for easy release ice cube
- VERSATILE ICE TRAY: The large square ices are perfect to chill cocktails, whiskey, tequila, vodka or other drinks with less dilution.You can also use these molds to freeze food in perfect portions,great for soup broth or sauce servings, recipes, baby food storage,meal prep, and portion-controlled meals.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with our large ice trays for freezer with lid,we will provide a FULL refund or replacement without any questions asked! This makes your purchase absolutely risk-free. So try our ice mold combo sets and chill your drink with ice that lasts
Specification: Bangp Large Ice Cube Trays with Lids 2 Pack,Silicone Ice Trays for Freezer,Easy Release Silicone Ice Cube Tray,8 Big Square Ice Cubes per Tray…
13 reviews for Bangp Large Ice Cube Trays with Lids 2 Pack,Silicone Ice Trays for Freezer,Easy Release Silicone Ice Cube Tray,8 Big Square Ice Cubes per Tray…
Add a review
I love this product, I like the bigger cubes they last longer. If you let them sit a short time or run some water on the tray it helps to remove them. I found like the lid and Have found if you put them in the freezer where you want them and fill them in place and put a little it makes it a lot easier
Easy to use and fill up.. ice cubes last a while… I like the cover for it.. ill also be using these for candy molds maybe..
I don’t usually get weirdly impressed by a lot of stuff, but I have to say when I took these out of the box (I ordered 4) I was just blown away…. Yes—on ice maker trays. 😝 The quality is super good compared to everything else I have seen, felt and owned. I froze them, put them in the microwave, dishwasher on sanitize setting which is the highest temperature level, steamed them from making gelatin desserts and this thing held up through it all!!!! After cleaning them, they look flawless like I just bought them. Definitely a keeper.
Heather Kidd –
Best ice cube tray I have ever had. The silicone is nice and thick, which allows you to pick the tray up with one hand when full of water. As expected, the freeze time is longer due to the size of the cubes but I find the lids make it far too long as it adds more than 12 hours. My freezer is small so I need to stack both trays in order to fit, which means I need the lids, hence why I bought these. Anyway, what I do in order to stack them, is to turn a lid upside down and use it like a platform tray for the top tray. This makes for easy stacking and keeps the freeze times down to normal (for the size). TIP FOR REMOVING CUBES: The silicone seems to grip the cube pretty good when first taken out of freezer and can be a struggle to get the cube out. I found (quite be accident) that if you let the tray sit on the counter for ten minutes they just pop right out with a simple push from the bottom.
It is quite difficult to get the cubes out of these trays. A lot harder than another I purchased. Running hot water on the back of the tray helps to get them to release. The lids fit well and maje it easy to stack in the freezer. The difficulty to release the cubes makes these less desirable in my view.
It feels durable and has been working good since purchase. I’ve been using it to fill up my 60 ounce water bottle. I work 12hr shifts so I wanted a cheaper way for ice for my water bottle instead of buying bags of ice at the store every week.
Love these ice cube trays. I carry around a 40oz tumbler 24/7 so I need big cubes to keep my water cold all day through multiple refills. These ice cubes are huge, maybe 2.5” on each side? Love them. The lids are cheap so don’t count on them to prevent from spills or anything if you tip the trays over when filled with liquid, but they sit snug enough to be useful to stack multiple trays in the freezer. I’ve used these every day for the past month or so, so I can’t speak to long term durability, but I’m hoping they last.
Leopold Bloom –
These are the best ice cube trays I have used in my life. No hyperbole. Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to remove the ice cube, easy, easy, easy.
Big ice cubes are great, had others before but with no lid, so they always spill. These are good as once the lid is on they won’t spill anymore. Good product.
J. Otto –
Makes the biggest cubes I’ve seen. If that’s your priority then this is the product for you.
The trays are very flexible and the lids do not attach securely enough in my opinion. Don’t try to lift or carry them by the lid, put your fingertips under the rim of the tray and lift it that way.
The first couple of trays I made, the cubes were very hard to remove, I was almost ready to throw them away even though I love the size of the cubes. I’ve learned two things about that. First, don’t overfill the tray. Have each cube compartment full but not overflowing into the compartment next to it. Secondly, run hot water on the entire exterior of the tray (not the lid). Takes about ten seconds total and definitely makes it easier to get the cubes out. Hold the tray upside down and press the cubes out with your thumbs.
So – not perfect, but I’m happy with the purchase overall.
Lynn Lawson –
The silicone trays are made well and the lids fit the trays. The lids won’t be a tight fit since they’re hard plastic fitting on flexible silicone but they’re good enough to stack one on top of the other in the freezer when filled with water. BUT… be careful they’re not leak proof. The lids are a little tricky to fit on top of the silicone tray but not impossible.
Craig Boville –
These are fantastic. Yes they do take a considerable amount of time to completely freeze but that’s to be expected, they’re huge. Many reviews mentioned they were really hard to get out. I would say they’re not easy or hard, just takes a little effort.
kirk holm –
nice and sturdy not flimsy