Creatrill Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Ice Bag Pack (9″) Neoprene Core Wrap with Elastic Strap, Portable Moist Heating Brace First aid Ice Compression…
- Ideal for acute and chronic injury recovery & rehabilitation with hot/cold therapy available. Cold therapy applies in symptoms of Swelling and inflammation, Bruising, Pain, etc.; Hot therapy applies in Healing, Joint/muscle stiffness, Pain, etc.
- Top quality therapy Wrap (22.8″ * 10.6″) provide you with the most comfortable form fitting therapy possible. It is constructed from imitated velvet surface, latex free & durable neoprene core and two elastic bands (23.6″ to 37″). Large designed size is ideal for treatment of rotator cuff, shoulder, back and knee pain; etc.
- Highest quality reusable & economical ice bag (9″) is Non-toxic, insipidity, safe and easy to use. It is made of waterproof, soft touch rubberized fabric, superior leak resistant cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice, and pleated fabric design enables the ice bag to contour around any body part.
- Guaranteed: 1-Year Warranty – a Free No-Hassle Replacement Process!
- Please visit Creatrill store home page for more hot cold therapy products in different sizes & functions
Specification: Creatrill Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Ice Bag Pack (9″) Neoprene Core Wrap with Elastic Strap, Portable Moist Heating Brace First aid Ice Compression…
11 reviews for Creatrill Reusable Hot Cold Therapy Ice Bag Pack (9″) Neoprene Core Wrap with Elastic Strap, Portable Moist Heating Brace First aid Ice Compression…
Add a review
Was 5 star. Great case, great band. Used for ice only. Inner seal starting to come off. Hoped it would last for at least a year….
I used it for post-op knee replacement surgery rehabilitation. Overall, this worked really well. The bag stayed cold longer than any gel pack I’ve ever had. (And if you find a longer lasting gel pack, please message me. I want in!) The bag and straps were thick, well-made, and reasonably effective at keeping the ice in place. It probably wouldn’t stay on if you went for a jog, but shifting positions was fine.
The only two minor notes were insignificant enough we’d still buy another one.
1) The velcro straps, when I wasn’t careful, sometimes irritated the skin. But I became more careful and voila, no more frustration!
2) For knee replacement surgery, which obviously involved a large area of trauma to the knee, the bag was often times uncomfortably cold. Direct skin contact felt like pins and needles in the joint. This was an easy fix. To avoid direct contact to the skin, put a rag or a hand towel on the skin. This point is really indicative of the injury than the bag. Frankly, this probably isn’t a concern for people who don’t have hypersensitive injuries. And even if it is, it’s a lot easier to control something that’s too cold than something that’s not cold enough.
Overall, this is a good product. I’d buy it again.
Rudy King NYC –
For the money it’s a solid concept, but the ice/hot bag material is Avg quality and was leaking. Going to try it out again with the replacement
brandee richardson –
Great idea. It leaks really bad. Of course, we were on a trip using it post surgery so we had to improvise in the moment. So, if you like the concept…use a ziplock filled with ice and gently push the ice filled bag inside. It’s a pain but it worked to hold the ice in the correct place while in a wheelchair going through the airport.
Some reviews said the brace only works for a child or small person but I strongly disagree. I’m 6′-3″ and 225lbs and the brace works fine for me. You just have to figure how to connect the extra extension belt. I bought one for my wife who separated her shoulder but I’m going to order another one for myself since I’ve been having shoulder pain lately. Another review said it leaked, so I order replacement bottles ahead of time just in case but no issues so far after a week. The bottom line, even if the bottle eventually leaks you can buy a replacement bottle and still use the brace. It’s great price because it allows you to ice your shoulder without help verses trying to ice your shoulder with a ziplock and ace bandage which is nearly impossible with out help. I steered away of the gel wraps because they gel never stays cold enough for me and I’ve found the colder it stays the more healing can take place. My only criticism, they should add a video, on how to wrap your shoulder like they do on the more expensive gel wraps to make it easier for others to understand. They would probably increase their sales too.
Client d’Amazon –
Très très utile pour les parties endolories.
Q. Nguyen –
I was surprised at the price and the quality of the product. Very easy to use and work well especially for shoulder area. Only 1 small thing to improve, if they can make the ice bag material with something else so that ice doesn’t melt as quickly.
Tiffiny B. –
I dislocated my shoulder so I used the ice pack on my shoulder and it was nice to have it stay in place.
Mr Mxyzptlk –
For the price, this is a pretty good value. The bag is smaller than the “standard” ice bag I remember, but it is accurately described in the listing, so don’t hold that against it. I’m a bigger guy, so this did not fit around my shoulder as the picture indicates. Mainly because the neoprene brace (it looks like a cheap knee brace to me) doesn’t go around my arm as shown. I’m 240, so your mileage may vary. Fortunately, the included straps made it pretty easy to make it work a different way. I’ve used it for my shoulder and my back so far, and it’s worked well. The bag transfers the correct amount of cold, at least for me. I used ice packs before and without a cover, it was too cold. If I used a towel, it wasn’t cold enough. Then, once the ice pack got warm, I needed a different one, or had to wait a few hours for it to re-freeze. Not anymore. Just keep refilling the ice and you are good to go. No leaks or anything else so far. As for durability, only time will tell.
Luis Fernando Pantoja Villa –
Robert Poe –
Works as expected, good for travel and is big enough to keep my shoulder cold for an hour or so. I have taken it empty thru Airport security and then filled it with the help of a “not so busy” food vendor once past the security area…thank you to places like, Starbucks, Burger King, Gynos, Philly pretzels factory, O’Charleys and other airport food vendors.
It can sometimes be tricky to fill with ice cubes, but standard ice and any you buy in a bag or from a convince store or restaurant works fine. Ideally the crushed ice pellets seem to work best.
The velcro straps are great and nice that they are universal and adjustable … But they can be a little “short” or snug when going around my chest under my opposite armpit. But… As I have used it for a few weeks now and the elastic has loosened a little to become more comfortable.