Electactic Ice Maker, Commercial Ice Machine,100Lbs/Day, Stainless Steel Ice Machine with 48 Lbs Capacity, Ideal for Restaurant, Bars, Home and…
- Powerful ice making capacity: this commercial ice machine adopts a brand imported compressor, which can make 48 pieces of ice in 12-18 minutes and 100 pounds of ice in 24 hours. It is a machine with fast ice production speed, low noise, high efficiency and low energy consumption. It is the best choice for commercial use.
- Design: made of durable stainless steel, the surface of the ice maker is smooth and hygienic. Stainless steel finish greatly improves its durability, firmness and service life. Standalone ice maker can be easily installed, and the size of the ice maker is 17.6 x 15. 7 x 31.4 inches. 2 inch on the bottom keep ice maker away from moisture on the ground and the weight is 69.95 lb.
- Large storage capacity: this ice maker can store 48 pounds of ice at one time; a thick insulation layer can extend the storage time of ice cubes, and the attached ice spoons can move ice cubes more easily. You can hang it on the hook on the inner wall after use. Commercial ice machine is not a refrigerator, so please transfer the ice to the refrigerator for storage.
- Easy to use: the individual control panel has LCD indicators to display water and ice production functions. You can adjust the ice production time and the thickness of the ice by pressing the (+) or (-) button. It is also equipped with automatic cleaning. Please clean the ice maker and keep it upright 24 hours before first using.
- Widely used: Freestanding design allows you to install the device wherever you want. Compact shapes are most suitable for homes, restaurants, bars, hotels, grocery stores, coffee shops, supermarkets, bakery, schools, hospitals, etc.
Specification: Electactic Ice Maker, Commercial Ice Machine,100Lbs/Day, Stainless Steel Ice Machine with 48 Lbs Capacity, Ideal for Restaurant, Bars, Home and…
8 reviews for Electactic Ice Maker, Commercial Ice Machine,100Lbs/Day, Stainless Steel Ice Machine with 48 Lbs Capacity, Ideal for Restaurant, Bars, Home and…
Add a review
Amazon Customer –
My kids love crunchy ice, and lots of it! This ice maker is amazing. It is so easy to use and it makes a ton of ice. Our fridge ice maker went out and we got this for the moment. This tiny ice maker can make a full freezer basket full of ice within 2 hours. its amazing. We have had no issues and we use it 2x a week for a few hours at a time.
i am so glad we bought this.
I read some reviews that were negative about the size of the blocks of ice that is produced. Here’s why I disagree. Some reviews say the ice cubes are stuck together as one large block of 48 cubes, and you can’t turn the machine down to get smaller chunks of ice. Well the instructions aren’t great about how to set the hardness from 0 to 5, so I want to let people know the hardness setting isn’t 0 to 5. It’s -5 to +5. It arrives defaulted to 0 for ice at the middle setting. If you want almost hollow soft chewable ice and smaller chunks, simply hit the minus button to go down to -5. The instructions were definitely vague, not written well, and the font size is not for an older person with vision issues. It’s only noisy when it’s empty and the first few blocks drop down to hit the plastic cooler lining, then it gets quieter when it’s just ice landing on ice. It has an auto-off lever inside so it will quit when it’ full.
Darla Marie –
So far, we really like it. It is working perfectly. Only had it about a month, but so far it’s making the perfect ice for us. Happy to have it.
michelle goldeman –
It really uses a lot of water, we paid to have it hooked up to our water supply with a home filtration system. Worth it I love my ice!
Lisa Hought –
It is a fairly nice ice maker but when we received it it was broken! We can possibly tape it but shouldn’t have to do this on a brand new machine. So we will tape it and hopefully it will continue to work and not leak. More so of pain to ship it back then anything but okay machine also did not work when we received it.
I like it and it works. I made some ice the first batch was small but after say 6 cycles they got better.. i drained it after i was done so Well see how it is when i make more.
Also i dont think you can leave it on. I dont think it stops when its full?
It has a long cord also thats nice. For 89 dollars buy it.. i just make cubes and put them in a bag. When i run low i will make a batch.. also its not refrigerated so i let it make some and get them in the freezer..
Victor Sombra –
First reason I bought it is the “44 pounds in 24 hours” claim. Probably correct but you’d have to babysit it the entire time because once the ice basket is full, the water trough is empty. Additionally, it claims to “self-clean”. This is not really correct. It will circulate the water for 15 minutes but if it isn’t clean when it begins “self clean”, it won’t be clean when it is done. Like many small ice makers, it leaves black pump residue in the upper and lower water reservoir that must be cleaned out. The upper reservoir is a complex set of features, making it difficult to clean. Just a “heads up”. It does make good quantity of ice fairly quickly. Over all, I’m happy with the performance but there is a few things you should know before you buy.
Terry L. Loskot –
Ice at my fingertips! I never thought I would live to see these countertop icemakers. They are amazing and so easy to use. I also bought the icebergs with mine and you would be surprised how fast you can fill one up. No more buying ice!! I have it right here. Just plug in..fill..and push a button and the ice just keeps making. Unbelievable!!!