elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 11″ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Ice Pack for Pain…
- ❤ WELL SELECTED SIZE – The reusable ice bag for injuries is 11IN, can be used as Cold & Hot Therapy ice bag; 9IN is the right size for fast pain release, injuries headaches, suitable for all body.
- ❤ EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice pack two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- ❤ INSTANT PAIN RELIEF – The reusable ice bag are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains; Suitable for sport injury and first aid. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery.
- ❤ SAFE & WATERPROOF –Superior Leak-resistant Cap with Large Cap Opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel icepacks or other packs
- ❤ LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE – 9’’ reusable ice bag for injuries and pain just weight 3.5 Oz, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 11″ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Ice Pack for Pain…
8 reviews for elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 11″ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Ice Pack for Pain…
Add a review
I was looking for some alternative to the gel bags and other types of ice bags out there and remembered this basic old fashioned type of hot/cold water bottle. I choose an over size one to accommodate my knee. It’s just right,doesn’t sweat or leak and keeps the ice cold for a reasonable amount of time. The only “fault” that I have with it is that the material it is made of is kind of slippery so occasionally slides off. Happy with this!
Jennifer D Kellogg –
I absolutly love this ice bag!! It works so much better than any other kind!! It was especially great when I traveled after a knee injury & could fill it at the hotel!
Roger Bear –
Everyone needs this to help with whatever is hurting after a long walk or playing softball like myself.
Michael B. Menaker –
Just what you need. Durable, big enough. Inexpensive.
Michael santiago –
I like that I have it when I need it
A. Flores –
Works good, does not sweat. So much better than the ice packs that stay stiff
Pam Angel –
Cold usually helps my migraines better than anything. This bag holds lots of ice and stays cold a long time.
Lisa W. –
This ice pack works great except for 2 things. The opening should be a little bigger and needs a cover to go over it. Other than that I really like it. Will be buying more