elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 9’’ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Blue Icepack for…
- ❤ WELL SELECTED SIZE – The reusable ice bag for injuries is 9IN, can be used as Cold & Hot Therapy ice bag; 9IN is the right size for fast pain release, injuries headaches, suitable for all body.
- ❤ EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice pack two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- ❤ INSTANT PAIN RELIEF – The reusable ice bag are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains; Suitable for sport injury and first aid. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery.
- ❤ SAFE & WATERPROOF –Superior Leak-resistant Cap with Large Cap Opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel icepacks or other packs
- ❤ LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE – 9’’ reusable ice bag for injuries and pain just weight 3.5 Oz, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 9’’ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Blue Icepack for…
13 reviews for elitehood Ice Bag Ice Pack, 9’’ Reusable Ice Bag & Refillable Ice Pack Bag, Cold & Hot Therapy Ice Bag for Injuries Reusable Soft Blue Icepack for…
Add a review
I love this product it is very nice for little aches and pains and great for injury’s it has a pretty big size of storage but it does leak I thinknit might be from the ice when I put it in
Great value for what you get and great versatility. I opened them up and seems well made. I love the different sizes you get a well. Sometimes we only need a small area iced. I recently had shoulder surgery so the smallest one has worked perfectly for me. Time will tell durability but so far so good. I totally recommend!
Nathan Miller –
Worked great for Vasectomy recovery.
Gloria Tong –
3 convenient sizes. Easy to fill.
Comforms well to any body surface.
I use this for work as an ice pack. Doesn’t leak, keeps things cold, very durable material.
Julie Hughes –
Le principe est génial, ils se ferment bien hermétique et se nettoient comme un charme!
I liked the different sizes and the fact they can lay flat for areas that need it.
These are hard to find. This was a great value to get 3 as I often need one on each arm. In my opinion, these are the best type of ice bag to use, the ice last longer in them than others.
Good quality and good price
Lady T –
Good sizes for various areas that need an ice bag. They do not leak and you can place them in the fridge or freezer for later use and the ice remains.
Cynthia Claire –
I bought this after the gel packs just didn’t stay cold, I’m using it for muscle injuries. I put 25 ice cubes in it, then I use it for a while and put it back in the freezer. Sometimes I have to drop it on the floor after that because it forms one big ice block. This thing has been super durable considering all of that, and it never leaks. So I say it’s a great value
Dustin Spake –
Just what I wanted
Nicole Theiss –
I use it several times a day. Ice eventually melts in it, and I get some condensation on the outside which leaves some dampness on whatever its sitting on. But, it doesnt soak the surface from it sitting. I would buy another one of these if/when I need it.