Elitehood Ice Cold Pack Reusable Ice Bags Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief with Elastic Breathable Support Wrap,…
- ❤ 3 SIZE DESIGN FOR DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS – Small 6’’ and medium 9’’ for children and teens, large 11’’ for adults. Comes with a compress wrap would help to hold the ice bags, being more stable and versatile support full body. A must-have product for sport injuries, pain relief, muscle aches and first-aid etc.
- ❤ EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- ❤ INSTANT PAIN RELIEF – The ice bag packs are ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains; Suitable for sport injury and first aid. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery.
- ❤ SAFE & WATERPROOF –Superior Leak-resistant Cap with Large Cap Opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel packs or other packs
- ❤ LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE – 9’’ ice pack just weight 3.5 Oz, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: Elitehood Ice Cold Pack Reusable Ice Bags Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief with Elastic Breathable Support Wrap,…
11 reviews for Elitehood Ice Cold Pack Reusable Ice Bags Hot Water Bag for Injuries, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief with Elastic Breathable Support Wrap,…
Add a review
I’d like to give this a 3.5 stars truthfully. It’s better than a 3 but not quite a 4 star because of sweating.
I was beyond elated to find this 3 piece set of ice bag, my old ice bag fell apart after years of use.
•Pros three different bags can be used to ice multiple body parts at once and reduce pain. I use these mostly on my mid to upper back and my legs after workouts.
• Cons these bags defrost & melt much quicker than my old ice bag which leads me to believe the materials are different.
I use gel from Food Delivers in these bags, in the old bag the gel still had frozen lumps 24-30 hours after being taken out the freezer. Then my old bags experience some condensation but since it melted at much slower pace it was never an issue.
These new bags began to melt and sweat condensation within 2 hours of being taken out of the freezer. After 6-10 hours the gel is completely melted.
Technically the began doesn’t leak from the screw on seal but due to its constant sweating it will leave wet spots wherever it sits for long.
Lisa Reggio –
Great product, the smallest size actually fits a whole tray of ice and was perfect when I threw out my lower back. The bigger sizes would be great to help reduce a fever which is why I originally bought this. I think the strap is a nice plus although I haven’t had a reason to use it yet.
francine lheureux –
Ça soulage mes douleurs au dos j’adore le trio peut mettre la glace dans un et le chaud dans un autre
These are just what I was looking for. We have only used them for cold packs, the pouch of ice sits just right on the injury and while initially not freezing, it does get very cold. As ice melts it does make the outside of the bag feel wet, but does not really leak.
COS Bulldog –
They seem durable and they also seem to soften the ice cold against the skin so I don’t feel like I’m going to get frost bite. The elastic band works well. Very happy with the purchase and value.
Used it for my wrist. Cut myself and these ice packs came in cluth. Helped me ease the swelling each and every night for about 2 weeks. Still have the pack upstairs in my room. Love them. They do the job just right.
Amazon Customer –
My Mother had knee replacement, and found these to be better than the gel packs and other cooling products. Started off with the large size, then after about a week, it started leaking. Thinking it was just a one off, moved to the medium size, until it sprung a leak a few days later. Now on the small size, but just counting down until that leaks too. Disappointing, as this was a really great product, and served its purpose well.
These reusable ice bags are amazing. Very strong and durable. I am in a deployed location that doesn’t have them so I decided to order them and it was a great decision. They retain cool and hot temperatures which helped heal my injury. I gave “leak proof” only 4 stars only because it has perspired when I had ice in it which bled onto my sleeping area. Great product overall.
Good quality, very happy . No leaking whatsoever. Would recommend 100%.
Marshall P. –
I’ve used these for a couple of months now—every day for my knee. Never leaks! My previous ice bag from CVS started leaking after I dropped ice inside it and it pierced the inner liner by hitting the countertop. This one works perfectly. Best I’ve ever had.
Purchased this for my recent foot surgery, works perfectly! It’s leak proof, no condensation/sweating, and stayed cold for a few hours. The velcro strap holder was really helpful, which was another reason I purchased this brand. It was super convenient in keeping it in place. Pictured is the largest pack size.