Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop, 26 lbs in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 6 Mins, Self-Clean Electric Ice Maker Compact Potable Ice Maker with Ice…
- Euhomy – GIVE YOU THE BEST ICE – Have you experienced a new type of bullet ice cube? Euhomy’s newly designed bullet-type countertop ice maker machine brings you a brand new ice cube experience. Ice machine countertop can produce about 26 lbs of ice per day. Only 8 minutes can produce 9 pcs delicious ice cubes, you can do it anytime you want. Chewable ice cubes are perfect for Drinks/Food/Seafood/Smoothies.
- SUPER ICE-MAKING CAPACITY – Euhomy’s counter ice maker machine is equipped with a highly efficient compressor, which is not only excellent in refrigeration, but also does not make too much noise during ice-making. All this allows you to enjoy ice cubes and drinks in a quiet environment. Not only the characteristics of the ice cube machine compressor make the ice maker consume little energy, but the tabletop ice maker machine has a recirculating water tank, which will not cause water waste.
- SELF-CLEANING & EASY USE- Euhomy ice maker machine countertop is user-friendly, so you don’t need to install it. The silver stainless steel surface is not only very beautiful but also very easy to clean. Ice. Hold the power key for 5 seconds to enter cleaning mode. Always clean the ice maker before first use. You can place the portable ice maker countertop top rated prime anywhere, perfect for any countertop/Kitchen/Living room/Bedroom/Office/Party.
- CONTROL PANEL- Compact ice maker has two optional ice cube size buttons, you can choose different sizes of ice cubes according to your needs. Small ice machine has the most advanced infrared sensor technology. When the ice basket is full, home ice maker will stop the ice making to prevent ice from overflowing. You can view the ice making process through the transparent window. When the water level in the water tank is insufficient, the indicator light will remind you to replenish water in time.
- EVERYTHING WE DO IS TO SATISFY YOU – Whether you are a single/student/family member, you all need to live an exquisite life. Euhomy provides a one-year warranty service. If you have any issues, please contect us to solve the problems. NOTE: IF THE ICE MAKER YOU GOT IS BLUE/GREEN, THAT’S THE PROTECTIVE FILM.
Specification: Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop, 26 lbs in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 6 Mins, Self-Clean Electric Ice Maker Compact Potable Ice Maker with Ice…
6 reviews for Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop, 26 lbs in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 6 Mins, Self-Clean Electric Ice Maker Compact Potable Ice Maker with Ice…
Add a review
Works for us. Our frig doesn’t have ice maker. Big bags of store bought ice or a bunch of trays takes up too much freezer space.
This takes up quite a bit of counter space as it has to have about 8 inches around it to work properly.
Can make up ice to stock up, then store off counter. We may move it to laundry room.
Took 1 star off for noise. It’s fine except when the cubes are released into the bin. They clatter. We turn it off at night.
Took 1 star off for easy to use. Since this ice maker doesn’t keep the ice cold, you have to either use it or let melt and machine remakes the ice. Or put ice in bags to store in freezer. So, it makes about 10 cubes every 6-8 minutes. If you don’t pull the cubes to bag and freeze until the bin is full, the first cubes can be a bit melted. I leave it on to make ice when when I can multi task in the kitchen, stopping every 6 min to gather the cubes, bag them. Once a gallon size bag is full, the machine is off & tucked away.
For a party, it’s great to make ice up ahead to start, and let it crank away for your guests.
Not sure why Flavor is a rating point. The ice tastes as good as the water put in it. We use filtered.
You Can Not put other liquids in it without potentially ruining the machine.
Keith Rutherford –
The product does work well in making ice fairly rapidly. It was a little noisier than expected but not terrible loud, but you can hear it. It did arrive dented and the box was damaged from the manufacture. The box that Amazon put it in was fine. I wrote the supplier but never got a response. I am not sure what it means by self cleaning as it tells you to clean the machine weekly. I guess they mean you (self) must clean it. If you are looking to have ice made quickly this machine will do it but you best have gallon jugs of water handy to fill it.
We bought this because we don’t have an ice machine in our fridge and my boyfriend loves cold drinks, and he was having his 2nd hip replacement in a month and we needed an abundance of ice. For the price point we figured if it worked half as well as others said we would be happy. set-up was easy, and maintaining is just as easy. It is an ice maker, not a freezer. Ice will melt after awhile if you just leave it in the machine without it on. Since we needed so much ice we started emptying the ice into a cooler for later use. We basically ran this thing almost 20 hours a day for a month. it worked PERFECT! Surgery was beginning of April 2022, it is now mid July and we still use it every day for drinks and cocktails. We start it in the morning and let it run all day so we have ice water, and then cold drinks in the evening. Even for parties it seemed to make enough ice. We normally don’t leave reviews but this machine has greatly exceeded our expectations. We would recommend this machine over a $500+ machine any day!!!
I bought this ice machine 2 years ago. I find myself back on Amazon today weighing pros and cons to replace it as I have broken the basket loading mechanism while trying to clean the dang thing.
Standard rate of making ice
Relatively small amount of counter space
CLEANING! – I didn’t even know this was supposed to be self cleaning – there are no instructions or buttons for this, and the Euhomy youtube video on cleaning says that you need to clean by hand. (PS. they advise to clean every 3-7 days)
It is clunky and awkward to clean – as you would expect any ice machine to be. However, the moving basket that scoops the water that forms the ice is impossible to access, and thus impossible to clean. I thought I had been cleaning it ok but recently caught a glimpse of how filthy it was and (after gagging with how gross it was and wondering how dangerous the bacteria I have been ingesting was), ended up breaking the whole machine trying to access it. There may be a way to dissemble the whole machine with tools and do it more delicately, but I wish this area had a hinged door to access the basket.
I however am back looking at possibly repurchasing this same unit as it seems that this is a common problem with these types of ice machines, and liked the machine otherwise. Maybe I can be more gentle and creative with cleaning the new one?
It works. The other brand I tried came with its coolant missing. It went back. This one worked as soon as I let it sit as per instructions. It makes ice right away and keeps me busy emptying the ice into my freezer. I’m hopping it last a long time. My family likes lots of ice in their drinking water and this machine is saving me money.
I was miserable last summer visiting my daughter in NYC because her tiny refrigerator’s freezer couldn’t fit regular ice trays, and we couldn’t keep up with the amount and speed of ice we needed, so this year, I bought her the EUHOMY ice maker after reading tons of reviews and then choosing based on those reviews and price (I didn’t want to spend a ton of $ if it wouldn’t last). It’s the perfect countertop size. We’ve been using it for a week now, and we love it! Ice in just minutes! And I have the routine down now for storing ice, too! I bought gallon-size Ziploc sliding-close freezer bags, and when the ice basket is full, I empty the basket into a Ziploc bag and put it in the freezer flat (a 1-gallon sliding-close Ziploc freezer bag can hold two full baskets of ice). Then, when we need it, we can take out a bag, drop it flat on the tile floor to separate the bullets of ice, then stand it on its bottom end and slide zip it open to take out what we need, then pop it back in the freezer until the next time we need ice! Tip on Ziploc freezer bag type: slide-ziploc bags work great, the pull-apart Ziploc bags tear. This ice maker makes perfect, fabulous tasting ice! It’s important to remember the ice maker is not a freezer, so you’ll need to use the ice as it’s made, freeze it for future use, or use it to fill up an ice chest. No worries if the ice melts in the basket while making ice because it will just be recycled to make more ice. Great for having friends over when ice is constantly needed! The noise level is no big deal, it sounds about as loud as my refrigerator ice maker at home. We use water filtered with a Pur faucet mount water filter, and the whole process is easy breezy! Love this little machine and I hope it lasts for years and years!