Gevi Household Ice Maker Machine | Countertop Icemaker with Self Cleaning Function | 9 Pcs in 6-8 Mins with 2 Optional Ice Sizes | Making Max…
- 【💯Compact Design For Wide Applicability】 Size of 13*9*11.4 inch, weighing 7.7kg/17Lbs, this Portable Countertop Ice Maker Machine is easy to carry and operate, perfectly fit in with multiple occasions like home, RV, camping, office pantry and more.
- 【🧊Large Ice Producing Capacity】 Makes 9 bullet-shaped ice cubes per cycle which takes 6-8 mins only. 26Lbs/24hours max producing capacity can easily meet a family’s daily need. Smaller in size but still powerful.
- 【🔇Quiet Operation & Energy Saving💵】 This icemaker works without making sound more than 40db thanks to the latest refrigeration technology and muted fan. It’s also equiped with ‘ice full’ and ‘lack water’ sensor to pause ice making, save energy and reduce electric bill.
- 【☝Easy to Use】 Self-explanatory control panel and intelligible indicators makes the ice machine easy to use, even for the young and old. Just plug in and play.
- 【🤝🏽100% Satisfaction Is Our Goal】 Gevi values your satisfaction. Every Gevi ice maker (purchased via official or authorized channel) entitles 12-month warranty and lifetime tech support. If you encounter any issue with Gevi ice maker, please feel free to contact us.
Specification: Gevi Household Ice Maker Machine | Countertop Icemaker with Self Cleaning Function | 9 Pcs in 6-8 Mins with 2 Optional Ice Sizes | Making Max…
8 reviews for Gevi Household Ice Maker Machine | Countertop Icemaker with Self Cleaning Function | 9 Pcs in 6-8 Mins with 2 Optional Ice Sizes | Making Max…
Add a review
I am one of those hardcore people who must have my coffee, sodas, milk, & juice extremely cold! I use a huge amount of ice everytime I drink something… it’s not uncommon for me to finish a 10Lb bag in 3 days.I use that much all year! Plus, it’s tough to get ice when this region (PNW) is AGAIN being fried to death again because of yet another high heat dome over us! Ice is sold out everywhere. So, I researched portable ice machines in my Amazon Prime app!
I was thrilled that there are a lot of choices. So I purchased one that’s highly rated & discounted 50% off! I was so thrilled that it’d be here in 3 dayz…
I’m pretty bummed about my portable ice maker. I’ve NOT BEEN 😫😡😫 able to use it yet! All due to yet another “high pressure dome” that’s been extremely HOT! ONLY 44% of the population in Western Washington have AC. Basically,I don’t have AC either. The current high is producing record heat! Temps are from 100°F~90° daily. This ice maker doesn’t work much when it was in 80’s to 95+ a day. My apartment was around 85~91° daily. Much tooooo hot.
I’m looking forward to being able to actually use it later this week!
Our freezer doesn’t have an ice maker and I hate trays. We also have limited counter space. This machine takes up less space than my Keurig. These are bullet ice cubes in a large (which isn’t very big, maybe the tip of your finger) and small (not tiny pellet ice like Sonic). However, we use filtered water to make the ice and it comes out pretty soft. When it’s in water for a few seconds, the ice is soft enough to crush on the roof of my mouth with my tongue. I like chewing ice and this method protects my teeth. I’d definitely buy this, again, so long as it holds up. I’ve had it 30+ days and it’s only off mostly at nighttime, so we don’t hear it run. It’s not very noisy. Ice takes about 7 mins to make. Turn it on and give it about 30 mins and you’ll have enough ice to fill two big tumblers. Recommend this over Frigidaire’s ice maker which quit after 6 weeks.
I ordered this ice maker that was sitting in my cart when a lightening deal popped up for $99. It arrived 1-day ago and I followed the quick setup instructions.
1. Setup on a flat surface for 2-hours without plugging in,
2. Plug machine in and run 2 cycles of self-cleaning,
3. Pour out water and fill to max line to make ice!
I made small ice at 11pm EST and at 11:07pm EST I had enough for a small glass. I left it overnight and woke up to a full basket of ice.
I packed it in my 32 ounce Yeti cup to take with my to chemotherapy, and it is still in ice form despite the heat and humidity.
I like to chew ice chips, and it is not hard on my feet at all. It is bullet ice with a crushed ice chew!
Molly E Hurd –
I bought this so I could make iced coffee every day. My fridge doesn’t have an icemaker and I figured this would save me money in the long run not having to buy bagged ice. The only complaint I have is that if you leave water sitting in it overnight, the ice cubes you make the next day taste a bit plasticky. As long as I empty it each day and use fresh water, it works great!
Amazon Customer –
This unit went to work right away. Needed ice for company in town. Strange, but white is a cream color.
Not a white, white. Only used 2 days, but worked great. Hate that is is now on sale! Darn it! Not sure how is would do on a daily basis. Note to self, sign up for warranty.
My freezer is small, no ice maker. Never room for trays. My daughter bought an icemaker somewhere probably Amazon and liked it. Didn’t help me. I just need some ice for gatherings for drinks or maybe a small cooler. This came up and looked interesting with a 35.00 coupon off. Now I had to be a fool not to get it. It was practically jumping in my cart. I actually put it in my cart and spoke to my oldest daughter about it. She had no opinion. I ordered it. It’s wonderful. Everything it says it is and just as easy as it says it is. Small bullets of ice are very small. Little kids would love them. Large are just fine. Don’t expect to get enough for a large cooler unless you start making it say 3 to 4 days in advance. I immediately made about 5 gallon sized bags full. I laid them flat in my freezer. Now I have some ice if needed. Pictures of 2 gallon baggies. Would reccomend. Would buy again. Blue color pretty.
My refrigerator ice maker stopped working and I decided to get a countertop one. Love how quickly it makes ice, and it’s great if you like to eat ice because it’s easy to do so with this machine. Love the light green color in my kitchen.
I’d hate to wax poetic but I like it. It works. I’ve had this ice machine for over a month and I’ve used it just about every day. I’ll do a pro and con list.
1. Easy to set up plug it in let it run for like 2 hours run a water cycle
2. easy to use its got 2 modes of ice when it’s off you can change the size of the ice bullets
3. fairly easy to clean its a button and takes maybe 10 mins to run a cycle I normally run 2
4. makes a nice amount of ice for a single person. I love ice and put it an almost every drink I live alone and I don’t have any complaints about the amount that’s made
5. ice making is steady.
1. the ice is not held cold like ice in a refrigerator freezer (the chamber is not a cooler) so it pretty much melts the instant its dropped or when it’s put in a drink.
2. it can be kind of loud the wiring noise can have me questioning the motor
3. I kind of wish it came apart more for through cleaning
4. It takes 10 minutes to make ice so I have to wait 20 mins to have partially melted ice
So my review, I work its expected with what I spent I would definitely prefer a fridge with ice maker but my small apartment didn’t come with one.