Ice Bag Pack for Injuries, Elitehood 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold& Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
- 3 SIZE DESIGN FOR DIFFERENT REQUIREMENTS – Small 6’’ and medium 9’’ for teens, large 11’’ for adults. A must-have product for sport injuries, pain relief, muscle aches and first-aid etc.
- 2 VELCRO WRAPS ENSURE HANDS FREE: What a pain to endlessly sit and hold one/ two ice pack, and it would be annoying when your ice slips off. Now our ice bag comes with two wraps to secure the pack in place over any area and provide hands-free relief from pain. Velcro wrap fits Knees, arms, elbows, ankles, legs; the big strap for shoulders, backs, chest, stomachs and waist injuries.
- EASY TO USE AS HOT & COLD THERAPY – For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- SAFE & WATERPROOF –Superior Leak-resistant Cap with Large Cap Opening allows for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice. Soft, waterproof and flexible textile enables the water to stay cold and hot much longer than gel packs or other packs
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE FOR DAILY USE – 9’’ ice pack just weight 3.5 Oz, great to keep one in your car, work desk, home and travel bag for instant pain relief. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: Ice Bag Pack for Injuries, Elitehood 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold& Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
8 reviews for Ice Bag Pack for Injuries, Elitehood 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Ice Pack for Cold& Hot Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
Add a review
Stays cold for hours. The straps are especially good. Very good item!
Joe, Dee, & Josh B. –
Just a great deal! Nice set of different sizes. The Velcro is very strong on both straps.
Smilin Joe Cool –
There is a reason these haven’t changed much in 50 years- they work. The addition of the elastic straps is really nice. So glad we found these.
I recently had knee replacement and within two weeks needed to travel out of state. Ice is a must for after surgery and these ice packs kept cool for a long time even in Las Vegas heat. I brought the two larger sizes with us and my husband used the second one for his foot. The packs are well made and lids fit well with no cross-threading. I especially like the two different straps that can be used for various areas of the body to keep the ice pack in place. Well worth the money!
I am so satisfied with this product it feels so good on my knee. It fits well.
I bought these for chronically inflamed knees, and they don’t disappoint. These are modernized versions of old school ice bags, well insulated for minimal condensation and velcro straps to keep them in place. They are easy to use, and I see no signs of leakage.
Kimberly M. Whyte –
This uis the best idea for people with sore knees ect. The brace holds the ice pack on . I like a “real” ice pack because it stays cold longer. The hot cold packs that you freeze dont last long at all
S. J. Arnold –
I have many gel packs but this ice bag pack beats them all. I especially like that the wrap around feature holds and stays in place on my injured knee much better than any that I’ve tried. Happy, Happy, Happy!