Ice Bag Packs for Injuries, Ohuhu 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 5-Pack…
- 3 SIZES FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS: Whether your aches and pains are big or small, the Ohuhu reusable ice pack has a size for everyone. the 6”, 9” and 11” sizes will provide relief in all manner of situations.
- 2 VELCRO WRAPS, FITS SNUG, DOESN’T SLIP: It can be a pain to endlessly sit and hold an ice pack or have it shifted around and slipped off. Thankfully there’s a better way! Choose from the big strap for shoulders, chest and waist injuries or the Velcro warp to take care of arms, elbows and knees.
- HOT OR COLD TREATMENT: Why buy 2 different products when you can have one that handles it all? Whether you need an ice pack for a sprain or a hot pack to soothe sinuses during a cold, this handy 2-in-one takes care of both needs. Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.
- INSTANT RELIEF: Get the relief you need quickly. Immediately following an injury, the best thing to do is apply a cold pack to reduce swelling and pain. Effectively reduce the pain of scrapes, sprains, sports injuries, muscle aches, inflammation and other common maladies with this useful ice pack set.
- GET RELIEF ANY WHERE: Make sure you’re ready in your moment of need—easily store the ice pack at the gym, home or office for immediate relief when you need it most. Fits into a purse, briefcase or bag with room to spare!
Specification: Ice Bag Packs for Injuries, Ohuhu 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 5-Pack…
8 reviews for Ice Bag Packs for Injuries, Ohuhu 3 Packs [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags with 2 Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg Injury, 5-Pack…
Add a review
Mel C –
These are pretty cool and they come in 3 sizes which is convenient. I don’t need the belt as much. However my only disappointment is they cannot be stored in the freezer to be at the ready.
Hard to get bug cubes in it, but you can. Just slow process!
Buenisimos no se tira nada de agua. Yo los compre porque tengo migraña ,y mo esposo juega futboll y a veces necesita ponerse en los golpes.
Intentional Shopper –
This product was the same price as ice bags with only ONE size. You get three. A small, medium, and a large, which I thought was extravagant until I found occasions to use all three sizes. They are durable and well made and have been used now dozens and dozens of times.
With 3 different sizes. You can’t go wrong.
I use this for a arm repetitive injury that needs to constantly be in a brace or on a ice pack while I work.
I throw back ibuprofen like Skittles. But no relief comes better than these bags. With a little water in the pack and a tray of ice. This unspillable pack seems very heavy duty. It would take a sharp knife to puncture it and yet it’s flexibility contours whatever your icing up perfectly.
I’ve been using this about 2 months with zero (0) complaints. Maybe it’s not fair to be assumptions that this is the best ice pack without comparing other. However, I can’t think of anything I’d rather change.
Toni Kay –
I bought these to replace an old set and love the sizes and the straps are excellent to hold ice bags in place. My order arrived in perfect shape but I had one concern that I voiced to the company and they immediately wrote me back and resolved the issue. I am very thankful as I suffer migraines or muscle pain in my back alot and these are some thing I use weekly, very helpful and these are the best set I have ever found.
Jason Bagaoisan –
The waist (longer) strap was missing. I think it is false advertisement.
Kimberly B. –
My brother injured his back and knees and the ice bags brought him relief. Thank you to the owners for taking such good care of him.