Ice Bag Packs, Ohuhu 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags for Injuries with a Adjustable Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
- OPTIONAL ICE PACKS: [Large (11″), Medium (9″), Small (6″)] – Three optional ice packs varying in sizes help to meet different needs. The 6″ is suitable for children or minor areas while the 9″ and 11″ are great for teenagers, adults or larger areas.
- FLEXIBLE STRAP: Boasting a flexible 39 inches strap, the ice bag can be firmly held in place. Quite ideal for reliving pains in parts like wrists, arms, abdomens, waists, knees and more. Better still, you’ll secure a snug fit with the hook & loop closure.
- MULTIPLE THERAPIES: For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag 2/3 full with ice cubes to eliminate headaches, bruises, migraines etc. For hot therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to promote blood circulation and soothe away aches alike.
- TIME RELIEVER: Time matters when you get hurt. The Ohuhu ice pack offers quick application of cold compress therapy, timely reducing pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, sprains etc. Ideal for sports-related injuries.
- HOME, OFFICES AND MORE: Discomfort may trouble you anytime, anywhere. Keep a handy ice pack in your offices, cars or at homes for grab-and-go relief from pains. No matter you are suffering from a sudden headache, dysmenorrhea or toothache, get soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: Ice Bag Packs, Ohuhu 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags for Injuries with a Adjustable Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
8 reviews for Ice Bag Packs, Ohuhu 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Reusable Ice Bags for Injuries with a Adjustable Wrap, Hot & Cold Therapy and Pain Relief for Knee Leg…
Add a review
After joint replacement I had to figure out a way to keep ice on hubbies knee. These ice bags were perfect with the Velcro stretch band. Holds it right in place! Bags do NOT sweat. Small, medium and large. Make sure you read instructions and add a small amount of water with ice. Well worth the money! Velcro band fits all 3 ice bags. I drain the bag over the sink each night on a rack or on a cooling rack as they do need to dry out. Make sure you have the tops on correctly and snug.
Rural Mom –
Great product, well-made. Haven’t had them long, but nice to have different sizes. Put in ice & water. Don’t forget to let the air out. No leaking.
I just had a tooth pulled and the smallest one really did the trick to ice my jaw! The only problem I had is if I slide it on its side it leaked from the cap. Otherwise I love the durability.
Brian Marcum –
I do not give reviews regularly. However I feel so great about this product and company. I have a bad knee and these ice packs are so versatile.They hold the ice a very long time.I start my day with a pack in the morning .And it is still ice cold by lunch break.I highly recommend this company’s products. They are a game changer, in the most positive way.Also you can not beat there price.
Comes with strap and 3 different sizes. Perfect for various situations. Recipient of this gift loves it.
Purchased for my own aches and pains my little dog swipes them. I mean it- she finds them on the bed, flops down on all 3 after she scootches and paws around just right to gather them to her like they are her pups . I just ordered another set of them a few hours ago. I’ll have to mark the caps to separate mine from hers; make sure my little thief doesnt get her hairy paws on them too! She prefers cool water with a few ice cubes as while she has had dental work, she is too old to have more and with cooler weather her arthur-itis is now acting up she will want her back warmed. It’s a tough life being a little dog isn’t it? I use mine for neck problems so I use ice. I’ll use heat to keep my own toesies warm soon. We’re such a pair. Comfy fabric and no leakage so far.. This set of 3 comes with handy elastic band to use to hold a bag close to skin so I was happy to get a second set with band too. If I had one con it would be that it has just the dark set color. It’d be nice option for lid color choice for identification whose is whose 😀 Addition: been a few weeks and I’ve been using heat or ice; NO signs of leakage and last I checked girly is using ice for her chin and a warmed larger Ohuhu ice bag for her chest. Very good think I picked up the second set. I bought a traditional hot water bottle set but even with the cap protusion in the middle of these round bags I prefer these to a 2 litre hot water bottle I bought awhile back. If nothing else these bags are a good thing to have in your first aid stash as they take up very little space so better have a set around.
Amazon Customer –
I have used the bags daily for about a month now. The bags themselves are made from a fabric type material. The band at the top is made of metal. The screwtop plastic lid is made of plastic and has a rubber washer. The Velcro band is stretchy, and it holds the bags well. Overall, the bags are well constructed. The bags have not leaked at all (around the lid, band, or otherwise). I accidentally dropped the bag about four feet onto concrete. It landed on the lid, and it did not crack or break. I have used both ice and boiling water. The ice water will turn to just water in about 60 minutes. I have left the bags in the freezer overnight frequently. Boiling water has not proven to be a problem for the bags. The bags transmit the heat quite well, and you will not be able to handle boiling water heat in the bags against your skin or a t-shirt. If you use boiling water, you will need to have a towel in between the bags and your skin/t-shirt. My only complaint is minor – there is a very small amount of condensation through the bag when I use ice water. Overall, I am pleased with the bags, and I would buy them again. And I say this from the general position that most things I buy these days are junk.
Christopher D. Castelli –
these are good, except the medium sized version leaks ( I haven’t tried the small one yet )