Ice Cube Tray, Ice Ball Maker, Candy Color Ice Ball Maker Mold, Round Silicone Ice Cube Mold, 2.5 Inch Whiskey Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails,…
- Safe Material: This ice ball maker is made of food grade silicone and AS plastic. It is BPA-free, hygienic, non-toxic, and odorless. The silicone and AS material closes well. This makes the sphere ice cube mold will not fall apart when filled with water. It can still keep a perfect sphere.
- Easy Release Design: The bottom of the ice ball maker mold is made of soft silicone. You can easily release the ice ball by squeezing the silicone bottom. We recommend you to leave the ice molds for 1 minute after you take them out from the freezer before releasing them. This will make the releasing easier.
- Refrigerator Decoration: This cute candy colored light bulb ball ice cube mold can decorate your freezer. Four different candy color combinations make you feel like summer is in your fridge. When you take the cute round ice cube mold out of the freezer and take the perfectly shaped ice balls out of it, you will feel that making ice balls is not just a process, but a pleasure.
- Large Ice Cube Molds: Just one 2.5 inch extra large ice ball can keep your drinks cold and refreshing for a long time. Large ice balls melt more slowly than smaller ice cubes, which allows your drink to retain its flavor without being diluted as quickly. You can put a large ice ball in before drinking iced tea, cocktails, whiskey, coffee and enjoy your drink.
- Easy Fill Design: You can add water to the mold through the top fill spout without having to split the ice ball mold in half before filling. The transparent AS lid allows you to see the water level and stop filling in time. We also provide a small funnel for you to fill the mold.
Specification: Ice Cube Tray, Ice Ball Maker, Candy Color Ice Ball Maker Mold, Round Silicone Ice Cube Mold, 2.5 Inch Whiskey Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails,…
8 reviews for Ice Cube Tray, Ice Ball Maker, Candy Color Ice Ball Maker Mold, Round Silicone Ice Cube Mold, 2.5 Inch Whiskey Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails,…
Add a review
John Vasquez –
These 2 piece globes make a spherical big ass ice cube. Perfect for a nice bourbon or even iced tea. Large sphere melts slowly so it won’t dilute your beverage.
Amazon Customer –
Love that the balls don’t melt as fast. Nice for liquor
Ken H –
I am very impressed with how well these work! Yes, they are not perfect. However, for the price and ease of use, and how little room they take up in the freezer (I bought a mold that makes 3 large square cubes a while back and it has a huge outer styrofoam “box” to contain the mold. They cubes turn out beautifully but in the end I rarely use it because it takes up too much space in the freezer), they are great for everyday use! In the first batch I made, some of them separated in the middle when the ice expansion pushed the top and bottom parts apart, therefore creating a ring around the ice ball as you can see in the pic. I think if you make sure the surfaces connecting the top and bottom are dry before you fill with water using the funnel, then they will turn out much nicer. I also love that there is a fill line that shows you exactly how much water to put in so it doesn’t over flow cause any overflow would cause the ice to form in the neck on the top making it much more difficult to remove from the mold.
P.S. I am an obsessive compulsive researcher before I buy anything. I bought this on my iPad when I was away from home, after having spent hours researching these things, as I hate to buy crap and just have it end up in a landfill. After I got home, I checked the listing using my laptop, which has fake guard installed to check how genuine reviews are and was surprised to see this product got an F. That’s what prompted me to write this review. Hopefully, more people will find this wonderful product that I find really cool. I paid full price on Amazon for this and have not been contacted by the manufacturer or received any discount or promotion.
Yosemite Girl –
I’ve been on the search for ice ball molds. These are the best I found. While they not perfectly smooth, clear ice balls—they do the trick. Super easy to fill. Easy to get ice out. Easy to clean.
I’d buy these again.
Amazon Fan –
Fun to use and pretend that I’m a real bartender at home !
KENNETH CRONIN –
Large round cube. Turn your glass to the side when putting in empty.
Love the ice!
Thank you I like this product