Ice Cube Trays Set of 2, Easy Release 15 Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Removable Lid Reusable Freezer Ice Trays Stackable for Whiskey, Baby…
- Food Grade Silicone Ice Cube Tray:This silicone ice cube trays are made of food grade silicone which is BPA free durable safety and durability，they can directly contact food, for drink & food making and can be used for dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave
- Ice Cube Tray with Lid – Our flexible ice trays are made of durable silicone. can be easily twisted or pushed from the bottom to remove ice cubes,This ice cube trays comes with lids to securely seal and keep out unwanted odors and tastes from the freezer
- Multiple uses- Every Ice Cube Molds with lid makes 15 nice-sized cubes for a total of 30. Great for freezing water, cocktail，whiskey, , brandy, chocolate, candy, baby food and much more
- Dimensions: The size of this silicone Ice Cube Tray is :7.3”x5.1”x1.2”, Ice Cube size: 1.5”X1.2”X0.7” it just right size, you can use it freely in your cocktail or any other drink
- Good for Temperatures from -40 to 428 degrees Fahrenheit, easy clean it with water after use
Specification: Ice Cube Trays Set of 2, Easy Release 15 Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Removable Lid Reusable Freezer Ice Trays Stackable for Whiskey, Baby…
8 reviews for Ice Cube Trays Set of 2, Easy Release 15 Flexible Silicone Ice Cube Molds with Removable Lid Reusable Freezer Ice Trays Stackable for Whiskey, Baby…
Add a review
Wendy of California –
This was absolutely perfect for freezing my left over green chilies and chopped onion. I froze them in the container than took them out and put them in size appropriate food saver bags. Now when I’m running short on time and need chopped onions or a few green chilies all I have to do is take them out of the freezer. They will also been good for left over tomato sauce instead of throwing out what you don’t need. Lots of other uses too.
And move to frig without spilling
Naomi Gaia –
I wanted ice cube trays that would allow me to remove 1 cube at a time with a cover. that closes and seals. This is perfect for ice cubes as I only use 1 at a time.(I don’t use the ice maker as I want filtered water, not water from the pipe to drink.) However, I wanted to put 2 tablespoons of applesauce in each cube as that is the amount (or in multiples of 2 Tablespoons) that I need for recipes using applesauce as a substitute for oil in recipes.) If I put in 2 tablespoons, it expands over the top; so if it were just a very little bit larger it would be perfect. Otherwise I have no complaints and recommend these trays over another brand I bought previously that is larger, but the cover does not close but only lies on top. Will definitely buy again as there are other foods that I need to freeze because they go bad quickly even if vacuumed in a jar with my Foodsaver.
I use these for freezing cubes of garden produce for my smoothies all year long. Carrots, cukes, spinach, kale…Vitamix them, freeze in the cubes, remove and vacuum seal.
If you make your own baby’s purée. You’ll want these! I am so obsessed I love making my own baby food because these work so good!!!! I’m happy with them.
they are alson easy to clean
Our icemake has stopped working. Needed something in the interim until replacement so that we would still have ice during these heatwaves that we have been having. These are perfect. Don’t take up much space in freezer & easy release. Storing ice in a zip lock bag & provide just enough for our needs. Mia
I got these to use when we are out Boondocking. I did not want to have an ice maker as it would use too much power but I’m already running a freezer so I thought this would be helpful for our afternoon beverages. Each tray makes an acceptable amount of ice for each of our mixed drinks. (That’s just my husband and myself).
The ice in the pictures was produced in 15 hours. It may have been ready sooner but I was sleeping.
I have never used silicone ice trays before and was concerned about them being flimsy. These are not too bad as they are not very large. The lids fit nicely so that you can stack the trays however as I suspected they do not prevent leaks. I was hoping that they would be leak proof so that ice could be forming during transport. I think if I get them started before we start moving that we will be okay, but that was not a primary concern for me.
I do not notice any type of odor or flavor in the ice. Hopefully that does not change over time.
Robert S. Adler Esq. –
Perfect. Just so easy.