Ice Cube Trays, Silicone Ice Ball Maker with Lid, Honeycomb Ice Tray with Cover and Square Ice Cube Mold for Cocktails, Whisky, Beer, Juice, Easy…
- 【Great Ice Tray Set】You’ll get three types of our large ice cube molds – Square Ice Cube Tray mold 6.7×4.7x2in (square ice cube 1.9×1.9×1.9in); Round Ice Cube with Lid 7×4.9×1.7in (spherical ice cube 1.7×1.7×1.57in); Honeycomb mold 8×4.6×0.9in (hexagonal ice cube 0.9×0.9×0.8in).
- 【High Quality Silicone】 Our ice trays for freezer with lid are made of durable food-grade silicone, safe and odorless, not easy to deform, and no leakage. They are suitable for temperatures between -40℃and 230℃.
- 【Easy to Use】The Ice cubes are easy to demold and anti-adhesive. The large ice tray is easy to clean and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- 【Multi-Use】Our ice molds are suitable for making ice cubes, frozen chocolate, yogurt, jelly, fruits, etc. The ice cubes can be put into the drinks at parties or gatherings, perfect for cocktails, beer, iced drinks. To make a cold drink in the summer to relieve the heat!
- 【100% Satisfaction】 Our service tenet is customer first and provide friendly customer service. If our products have any defects, we will refund in full and do our best to solve your problem quickly.
Specification: Ice Cube Trays, Silicone Ice Ball Maker with Lid, Honeycomb Ice Tray with Cover and Square Ice Cube Mold for Cocktails, Whisky, Beer, Juice, Easy…
5 reviews for Ice Cube Trays, Silicone Ice Ball Maker with Lid, Honeycomb Ice Tray with Cover and Square Ice Cube Mold for Cocktails, Whisky, Beer, Juice, Easy…
Add a review
M. Fahle –
I like the variety of shapes and sizes that this ice maker selection offers. I have been using the very large cubes the most because it is getting warmer now and they last much longer than the standard size cubes my freezer makes. The spheres are nice when you want something more eye-catching than standard cubes. Even the large cubes are easy to get out due the extreme flexibility of the material. Highly recommend.
Miriam A. –
Loved the cube, honeycomb is nice and the ice ball is pretty good too, when I get it right
This is one of those ice trays that makes the ice taste horrible. Also I thought the lid would snap on and be secured on the tray but pretty much just sits on top. But since I’m gonna use the ice for a drink, the taste of the ice probably won’t affect the drink. Just be careful when it’s full of water and you put it in the freezer because it’s silicone, so the tray bends and the water can easily be spilled.
These are easy to make, fun to use. Durable also
The square tray was easiest to use. Because they are so big, it takes a lot longer to freeze. I was hoping the round would be easier because they are so kool. When you fill with water, the top piece ‘floats up’ so you can’t get a truly round ball–only mostly round w/a flat side (even if you use the little funnel). If you push the top piece down to secure, you squish water out. I will continue to use it, but haven’t figure out the trick to it yet.