Ice Maker Countertop, Fast ice Making in 6 Mins, 26.5lbs/24Hrs 9 Bullet Ice, Portable Ice Maker Machine with Self-Cleaning, Ice Scoop and Basket,…
- 【6 Mins Fast Ice Making】The ice maker takes only 6 minutes a cycle to produce 9 bullets of ice. And is capable of producing 26.5 pounds of ice in 24 hours.If you are tired of going out to buy ice on a hot summer day. This ice maker countertop is the choice for you and your family.
- 【Ice Maker with Portable Handle】Our compact Ice maker machine weighs only 14.74 pounds and comes with a carrying handle. With the compact size of 8.7*11.6*11.4 inches and with handle, the countertop ice maker can be easily moved to kitchens, coffee bars, offices.
- 【Smart & Simple Operation】The ice maker indicator will remind you to take out the ice when the basket is full and remind you to add water when the ice maker is short of water. The countertop ice maker only needs two steps to make ice, adding water and turning on the switch.
- 【Rapid Condensing Fan & Low Noise】The portable ice maker is equipped with new condensing technology and silent fan, which enables the water to condense and freeze into ice quickly, and the ice maker operates at less than 45 decibels. It will not interfere with your iced coffee making at any time late at night.
- 【Bullet-shaped ice】Our portable ice maker produces clear, smooth, bullet-shaped ice cubes. Bullet-shaped ice quickly lowers the temperature of your drink, giving you an instant cool, refreshing drink on a hot summer day.
Specification: Ice Maker Countertop, Fast ice Making in 6 Mins, 26.5lbs/24Hrs 9 Bullet Ice, Portable Ice Maker Machine with Self-Cleaning, Ice Scoop and Basket,…
8 reviews for Ice Maker Countertop, Fast ice Making in 6 Mins, 26.5lbs/24Hrs 9 Bullet Ice, Portable Ice Maker Machine with Self-Cleaning, Ice Scoop and Basket,…
Add a review
Barbara C. –
The media could not be loaded.
Ice is chewable. Melts kind of quickly. Hold is not refrigerated so each time basket fills it needs to be put in ziplock and in frig. Inside holding bucket holds about one large carry out cup of ice. When basket is full or water is low machine automatically shuts down. Great for what i needed. Only gave 4 stars because it is advertised to make 2 sizes of cubes and there is no information on how to change the size. I prefer smaller cubes.
Amazon Customer –
This was a gift. They love it in their RV.
Yolanda B. –
Easy to use. Will take on camping trip
Shirley Lucia-Akbar –
No more hotel hallway ice machine Jenga or wondering who put what in there. Clean sanitary ice from bottled water in my drinks and zip bags of ice for my cooler, which can be reused after they melt and make more ice for the next day,
Linda Kelly –
Ice has gotten so expensive now that my husband and I decided to buy an ice maker. It is over $3.00 a bag. We have well water which is not good and is why we do not use the freezer for ice. It set up instantly and has made ice so fast. I use spring water which s not expensive. I have a huge bag full and cut it off until I need more. I was buying ice every couple of days and this will definitely pay for itself not to mention I do not have to go out the get it.
SJ, DFW Texas –
Easy set up, does make ice quickly, but bullets are small and takes a while to build up enough to serve 4-6 drinks. Not good for drinks needing a lot of ice. Overall a great purchase for what we needed – portable, quick, easy and enough for mixed drinks for 4-6 people over an evening, IF you start it more than 1 hour ahead to fill the basket. Ice remained frozen for the evening. 3 full quart bags over 5 hours I think. Would recommend
Plastic cover in the bottom of the water tank keeps popping off, pops back on but still annoying to have to fix every few days!
Joan Circkirillo –
I like the fact that I can make up to 14 ozs at a time from one pod. Here’s a hint: when you have company and need to make several cups at a time then use the 14 ozs setting into a measuring cup and then pour into 2 individual cups trust me this does not make the coffee weak. I am a coffeeholic and can’t abide weak coffee.
The only issue I have is that the water reservoir lid should have a little thumb tab to make it easier to remove and replace. Since it’s flush all around there is no lip to prevent slipping into the reservoir (which I have done several times).