ICEBREAKER POP – The Sanitary Ice Tray for Freezer – Disassemble this Ice Cube Tray With Lid for Easy Cleaning – ice cube maker makes 18 ice cubes
- SERVE WITHOUT EVER TOUCHING THE ICE – No more touching the ice with your hands with this ice tray – not even when serving AND it does not absorb bad odour from the freezer or fridge.
- DISASSEMBLE FOR EASY CLEANING – Take the ice cube mold apart for easy cleaning. These ice trays for freezer with lid is made so that it can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- INNOVATIVE & REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN – Our ice trays for freezer is easy to use. Simply fill it as you would a water bottle, put it in the fridge, break the ice, take off the lid, pull the straps, and serve the ice with ease. The new way of making ice with freezer trays.
- STACKABLE IN THE FREEZER – Designed for stacking, our ice cube trays for freezer are space-optimal. Buy a couple of these ice cube trays to ensure you’ll never run out of ice cubes for your cocktails, coffee, or whiskey.
- TAKE IT EVERYWHERE! – Enjoy clean, fresh ice cubes on demand. This ice cube tray with storage bin limites melting. It’s perfect for picnics, outings, and road trips. Also great for RV life and camping. You can also use this covered ice cube tray while chilling out on the terrace or in your garden.
Specification: ICEBREAKER POP – The Sanitary Ice Tray for Freezer – Disassemble this Ice Cube Tray With Lid for Easy Cleaning – ice cube maker makes 18 ice cubes
13 reviews for ICEBREAKER POP – The Sanitary Ice Tray for Freezer – Disassemble this Ice Cube Tray With Lid for Easy Cleaning – ice cube maker makes 18 ice cubes
Add a review
Amazon Customer –
This was a disastrous buy – normally would not bother to complain, but this was expensive and amazon/seller do not accept returns after 6 weeks – this product smelt very bad for the 1st 3 weeks, then sprung a serious leak after 5 weeks (see pictures) so is of no use aT ll – what dreadful quality . I would very much hope that the seller or Amazon give me a replacement or refund!
D. Altman –
It makes nice, clean, evenly shaped ice cubes. You don’t have to touch the cubes with your hands. It doesn’t spill no matter what position it’s in. I agree with the other reviewers on the drawbacks. There’s a risk of over- or under- filling. The fill line is useless, because you can’t see the water through the opaque plastic. And even with the cap open and pressing as shown to crack apart the cubes, it takes more strength to pull it open than the video makes it seem. Better than the average ice cube tray, though.
Miss S Berry –
I bought this for my ice mad fiance for Xmas. It seemed ok the first couple of times using it. Then pulled the straps to open and the whole thing broke apart and ice went everywhere. Not worth the expense for less than a week’s use. Sorry.
Amazon Customer –
Good idea but don’t overfill! Sometimes it works great and others not.
Amazon Customer –
My boyfriend and I drive trucks for a week at a time so I bought this 2 for me, I like ice in my drinks, and these are amazing. They work great, easy to use, you do have to shake it a lot to get the ice out, so the opening could be a fit bigger, but the ice dose come out. We always start the week with both frozen and we use them to help keep cold food bag cold from home to truck. And then we use one in the morning and then something I use one at night, always refilling after I empty each one, and I have ice all the time now. I’m not sure why I did not get them sooner. Great product. I would and will recommend these to anyone who wants ice to go in an rv or camper where you want ice but can’t use traditional ice trays in the freezer.
Sue McD –
So definitely read the instructions first.
Not my strong point either but do it. Getting the trays apart to clean is a bit of a pain but goes back together easy. You close it up, fill it with water, close the cap tightly and pop that thing in the freezer. I don’t use a ton of ice or have room in the freezer for a regular ice tray. This thing is perfect!
Great idea…that is where it ends…it is now in the bucket,total failure as a product..it broke in to two parts on the very first use..
John Mayo –
This product is cool.
1) It took a while to get used to. I was a little cumbersome trying to get the cubes out at first, but I got it figured out. Even breaking the cubes so they can be dumped easily is a little awkward. I find the edge of my kitchen sink or kitchen counter works great.
2) It has a fill line, but you can’t tell when you have filled it up to the fill line until you have filled it up too much. Because of this I find that when I pull it from the freezer, the ice goes past where it is supposed to. I then have to break this layer of ice (which is not hard) to clear the way so the ice cubes can freely be dumped.
3) The price is steep, but I like that I don’t have to wash my hands to get ice. I originally bought two, but will probably buy 2-3 more. I use this ice tray first and only use my old ones if I need more ice.
4) It looks like it is built sturdy and will stand the test of time and repeated use.
5) Ice cubes are a little small and there aren’t very many of them in each tray, but the cubes seem to last a good amount of time.
6) The directions say I can take it apart to clean. I have not figured this out. It looks like I am going to break it when I try to disassemble it.
It took me a few months to figure this out. I don’t read directions or follow videos, so that may have gotten in my way. It can be kind of hard to crack the ice, so I am known to step on it – on both sides – before opening it up. But! it’s my favorite ice tray I’ve had. My freezer is full, and unorganized. I like that I can close it and stuff it somewhere and it freezes, and that its easy to then use once I get the ice cracked. If you are trying to create cubes with other ingredients in them, this is not the ice tray for you, but if you are just filling it with water, or another liquid, its perfect, and worth the price. 🙂
I was initially thrilled with it, a very clever idea, but after 5 uses I tapped it on each side twice as required, pulled on the straps and the whole thing separated showering ice cubes all over the place.
Surprised, I cleaned it and pushed the sides back onto the former firmly and tried again.
On taking it out of the freezer and pulling again, same thing. Ice everywhere.
Not sure why the sides are separable, they really should be welded to the central piece, as you can easily rinse it out after usage.
Great idea, flawed execution I’m afraid.
Amazon Customer –
So, it takes a little elbow grease, especially if you overfill and ice forms around the cap, but I love the sizeable cubes this thing makes. It also takes up very little room in the freezer and you don’t have to worry about keeping it perfectly level like a regular tray. It doesn’t make a ton of ice, so I would suggest buying more than one if your household is ice-loving(I’m the only one who uses ice in my home, so it’s fine), and I definitely wouldn’t plan on using it for a party! My biggest complaint would be that, while it has a MAX line, it’s printed on opaque plastic so you really have no idea when you’ve reached the line. It’s also on the loud side when you shake the cubes out, so maybe don’t do it if someone nearby is napping. Otherwise, great little device!
Kordel Gooden-Plummer –
Product is sturdy and easy to use. First night took it for a test drive and it was perfect. Only downside is I thought the order came with 2 but I maybe mistaken…. anyway highly recommend
Miss Hannah Cook –
I have had this product for just under two months.
It was brilliant at first, so many beautiful ice cubes! If you followed the instructions they weren’t hard to free up, it was getting them out through the hole that was fidgety, but that was only a mild inconvenience. I soon figured out that if you run it under cold water for a moment (Often you can hear the ice begin to crack then) on each side before pressing on it it helps loosen things up.
I’d bring this up to my boiling loft room having used half of the ice and stored this in my mini fridge so I wouldn’t have to go all the way down for ice. It kept the ice fairly well, but I don’t know how it would fair on a picnic or if you’re out somewhere hot without a mini fridge or cooler.
I previously had given this a lower rating because it came apart. Turns out I was just dumb. Obviously these are, as advertised, able to be broken down for cleaning. When you put them together again, make sure you’re trying to attach the sides the correct way up.