ICEDIVER Ice Cube Tray, Circle Ball Ice Trays for Freezer with Lid & Bin, Sphere Ice Cube Mold Making 66 x 1.0IN Small Round Ice Cubes(2 Blue Ice…
- 【Easy to USE:】 Round ice cube mold consists of one tray and a lid with small holes. Just pour water into the bottom one-time and put the top back on. Then put ice molds into the the freezer for 4 hours at least. One tray can make 1.0 inch x 33pcs circle ice balls.(2 trays making 66pcs balls at one time)
- 【Easy to Release Ice】The ice trays are made of food-grade hard plastic with a unique design which makes sphere ice cubes easier to release than conventional silicone ice cube trays. After taking the ice trays from the freezer, twist , open the top and twist the bottom tray to release the ice balls.
- 【ICEDIVER Ice Trays set】Our round ice cube trays set comes with two ice trays, one ice container which is able to contain180pcs x 1.0 inch mini circle ice balls, one ice scoop, one ice tong and Icediver recipe & instruction.
- 【Food-grade Material】Our ice cube molds are made of high quality food-grade PP. BPA free, no smell, no toxic. Stronger, safety & durable.
- 【Wide Application & Good Customer Service】 Our ice cube trays tool is perfect for making small round ice balls for whiskey, cocktails, Coffee, or infusing fruit or mint to make DIY ice cubes for your delicious lemonade.If the round ice cube trays didn’t work well, please contact us and we will provide a better solution for every dear customer! All questions will be reply within 24hrs
Specification: ICEDIVER Ice Cube Tray, Circle Ball Ice Trays for Freezer with Lid & Bin, Sphere Ice Cube Mold Making 66 x 1.0IN Small Round Ice Cubes(2 Blue Ice…
8 reviews for ICEDIVER Ice Cube Tray, Circle Ball Ice Trays for Freezer with Lid & Bin, Sphere Ice Cube Mold Making 66 x 1.0IN Small Round Ice Cubes(2 Blue Ice…
Add a review
Melanie L. Polk-stamps –
Love it !
Maria Selina Pili –
These are perfect Love how easy they are to use
Amazon Customer –
It took me two tries to get them right, one bottle of 16oz water to fill both trays. The small round ice balls are very cute, bd loves them with his occasional whiskey 🥃. Also gives any drink a very cute look. My only issue is one if my trays broke. You need to be careful when removing the frozen balls from the trays. Since everything is cold makes the plastic easy to snap. Exactly what happened to me now I only have one tray, reason I took stars away. I might not buy this again because of the material I will try the silicone. Also the ice balls a decent amount of time.
Kayla Kirk –
It’s takes a little bit to figure out the exact amount of water you need to get them to be perfect spheres like I did. After a life’s trays, we got it. My kids love filling and emptying these into the tub, too ❤️
Bailie Victoria –
Really easy to use, obvi, you just add water. The bucket it comes with is very convenient and love the ice shape
Amit W. –
I like this little tray it’s really straightforward, and the balls of ice are the perfect size.
Kaytlyn Honore –
Great! Literally love these trays and the accessories they came with. But I broke one of the trays the first time I used them because I twisted the plastic a bit too much 😅😅 not businesses’ fault tho, they said they’d send me a new one asap (however its still mostly functional so I declined their offer so that I wasn’t being wasteful). Super cute shape too