ICEWRAPS – Mini / Small Round Reusable Soft Gel Ice Packs | Nipple & Breast Ice Packs for Breastfeeding – Face & Eye Ice Pack – Kids Ice Packs for…
- MADE IN CANADA: IceWraps offers high-quality small gel ice packs made of 97% Canadian filtered water. These medical-grade reusable ice packs have complied with rigorous US safety standards and can be used for hot and cold therapy.
- FLEXIBLE WHEN FROZEN: Our reusable gel ice packs remain flexible when frozen in a regular household freezer. Gel packs easily contour to affected areas to provide effective treatment and muscle care.
- NATURAL PAIN RELIEF: Soothing cool packs for natural pain relief. Perfect as kids ice packs, ice packs for injuries, breastfeeding ice packs, face ice packs, wisdom teeth ice packs, breast ice packs, first aid ice packs, and nipple ice packs.
- REUSABLE FOR LIFE: Made from puncture resistant, medical grade BPA free, latex free plastic. Non toxic and safe for sensitive skin. Cloth backing protects skin for a comfortable cold compress or hot compress for up to 20 minutes.
- ICEWRAPS GUARANTEE: IceWraps is a US based company that takes pride in our hot and cold therapy products and customer service. We offer free returns within 30 days and are here to answer any of your questions.
Specification: ICEWRAPS – Mini / Small Round Reusable Soft Gel Ice Packs | Nipple & Breast Ice Packs for Breastfeeding – Face & Eye Ice Pack – Kids Ice Packs for…
13 reviews for ICEWRAPS – Mini / Small Round Reusable Soft Gel Ice Packs | Nipple & Breast Ice Packs for Breastfeeding – Face & Eye Ice Pack – Kids Ice Packs for…
Add a review
Kindle Customer –
These are great for a hot, humid day. Just pop it inside your bra, or hold it on your chest! I suffer from over-heating and I found this works to cool me down quick!
Rosemary Peters –
Love these little ice packs as a nursing mom
Handy size to have along with your first aid kit
Jessica M –
Bought these for my toddler’s boo boos. Found myself using them just as much for my smaller injuries!
If you need to stop BF or even just need some BF relief, get these. I’m sure this is not what they were intended for…but they’re perfect. Just the right size to fit in a bra. I put them in the fridge and was rotating them every few hours. Very reusable and pain relieving. A Mom must have!
catherine ford –
Tara S. Fleisher –
These are so easy to tuck in places for spot-on relief. I love them!
Mrs R –
I love this product, it did a brilliant job to get rid of a redness. Highly recommend it.
convenient to use as ice packs for small bumps
Caroline Mitchell –
A godsend for bruising or recovery from surgery. Can be heated or frozen, very versatile. A nice size and easy to use.
Linda Howard –
Product worked great, but very upset that I paid for a 5 pack and there were only 3 inside the package.
My mom just got a lumpectomy and needed ice packs for her pain. I got her these and she absolutely loves them. They are small and have a little cloth on the back so you don’t have to put like a paper towel or something to make sure it isn’t directly on the skin. Helped her so much! Totally recommend 🙂