Igloo ICEBNH26BK Automatic Self-Cleaning Portable Electric Countertop Maker Machine, 26 Pounds in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 7 Minutes, with Ice…
- DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE: Convenient and compact in size, this ice maker looks good on a countertop while producing ice for whenever or wherever you need it
- LARGE ICE-MAKING CAPACITY: Keep the 2-quart water tank filled and this unit will produce 26 pounds of ice in a 24 hour period – enough to keep drinks cold all day long
- SELF-CLEANING: Automatic five-cycle cleaning function makes clean up easy and effortless, allowing for cleaner ice every time
- ICE BASKET CAPACITY: Stores up to 1.25 pounds of ice at a time so you can keep your drinks ice-cold!
- QUICK-FREEZING ICE: Makes 9 small or large cylinder-shaped ice cubes in as little as 7 minutes
- CONTROL PANEL: Simple to understand and illuminated with LED lights, the electronic control panel lets you know when you need to add water, when the ice basket is full and allows you to choose the size of the ice cubes
- TRANSPARENT LID: Large clear lid allows for easy viewing of ice cube capacity
- REMOVABLE ICE BASKET: Ice basket easily removes to transfer ice cubes
- DRAIN PLUG: Remove to easily drain water from the unit when not in use
Specification: Igloo ICEBNH26BK Automatic Self-Cleaning Portable Electric Countertop Maker Machine, 26 Pounds in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 7 Minutes, with Ice…
12 reviews for Igloo ICEBNH26BK Automatic Self-Cleaning Portable Electric Countertop Maker Machine, 26 Pounds in 24 Hours, 9 Cubes Ready in 7 Minutes, with Ice…
Add a review
Audrey Butler –
Love the different size cube option! So easy to use and super fast! It produces ten times the amount it I’ve my freezer I’ve maker can layer in a day, easily!
Ice maker was received quickly and packaged well!
Would definitely recommend!
Just bought our second one for us after learning they had a self cleaning option available. This little machine is a worker. Great for get togethers and just everyday use if needed. We were in rental house with no refrig ice maker and used it all day everyday. Bought one for my so. And family also. Great product. Would definitely buy again as it is great value for your money, easy to use, easy to clean, received in timely manner. Very satisfied.
Worst customer service ever. Says self clean -DOES not. Don’t waste your money as there are cheaper ones that do the same as this one. I wanted the cleaning option so paid extra but didn’t get with this machine as advertised. I can’t even get this company to respond to me. I have emailed 3 times. Look elsewhere. Not worth it.
After reading portable ice machine reviews, We chose the Igloo. This thing was great right out of the box, and after letting it sit level for about an hour, I filled it with water and 8 minutes later it was pumping out ice cubes. Our Refer ice maker can’t keep up with our demand ( I drink a lot of ice water ) now with this Counter Top Ice Maker, we’ve got about 25# ice stored in the freezer and it’s making more. Wise investment.
Terry Wareham –
I have ice.
Peggy J Blair –
Love it….don’t live where I have access to ice so I bought it to make my own….easy to use and makes ice very fast as advertised
Donna Whitmore –
Our fridge is not plumbed for an ice maker. I bought this last year during a hot spell and every store was out of ice. I needed more than ice trays would make (I’ve always hated ice trays- spilled water, hard to remove the ice and slow making the cubes). This little machine is just the answer. Fast making ice, smaller cubes than store bought cubes, but they work for everything I need them for. The only thing is that after I dump the basket from the ice maker into my freezer, I need to go back later and knock the cubes apart. I usually just pour all the cubes in a big plastic ziploc and knock it on the ground a few times. I will break out this ice maker when I know I’ll need a lot of ice, freeze up several bags and use as needed. Bought my mom one as her ice maker quit making ice. She dumps her igloo ice maker cubes into the tray the fridge ice maker would normally dump cubes into. Then she can still use the dispenser on her fridge door
Sara Virgo –
I wish I could just leave it plugged in all the time.
john cope –
For $100 this offered our fam a great value! Makes ice easy and fairly quickly -especially since our refrigerator ice maker is on the downhill road!
Jim m. –
kelly samborski –
i love this machine works great and at a reasonable price
Donna R. Miller –
The reviews I read scared me, but I needed one so I risked it because Igloo has a good reputation. I did heed some of the review info and turn it off and unug when not in use. Cubes ate getting bigger with continued use. I’m only on day 2 of using. A piece in bottom of water reservoir has come off. It goes over hole at bottom. Haven’t noticed this to be a problem with functionality. Next time it’s not in use, I’ll see if it snaps back in place. We run it while we sit around reading or watching TV. I’m using it for ice in my RV. This let’s me have more freezer space since I won’t have to keep bags of ice anymore.