Instant Ice Cold Pack (4”x 5.5”) – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Swelling, Inflammation, Sprains, Strained Muscles,…
- Experience instant pain relief – The extra insulation keeps it cold and effective, to quickly reduce swelling and pain.
- Easy to use – These cold therapy ice packs for injuries do NOT need a freezer to become ice cold. All you have to do is squeeze the center of the flexible ice pack and it will instantly become as cold as regular ice. This effect will last long enough to reduce your swelling and inflammation.
- Suitable size – Disposable ice packs come in packs of 25, and they are 4″x 5.5″ inches each. Thanks to their practical size, you can use these cold ice packs on any part of your body, including your ankle, elbow, head, neck, hip, foot, wrist, knee, calf and shoulder.
- Prepared for the occasion – If you’re an athlete or you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking or hunting, you should definitely carry at least one cold ice pack in your bag, along with your other first aid supplies. In this way, you will be able to deal with minor injuries and restore your mobility faster.
- Premium quality disposable knee ice packs – Here at General Medi, we’re very proud of the superior quality of our cold therapy foot ice packs, because we know they are effective and absolutely safe for your health. So place an order and you will never again have to deal with joint swelling or painful muscle strains!
Specification: Instant Ice Cold Pack (4”x 5.5”) – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Swelling, Inflammation, Sprains, Strained Muscles,…
13 reviews for Instant Ice Cold Pack (4”x 5.5”) – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Swelling, Inflammation, Sprains, Strained Muscles,…
Add a review
Linda Bukowski-Conte –
Great to have on hand
Great value for money but found it quite hard to “pop” the pouch inside to activate. End up just constantly punching it until it popped. Gets quite cold but would like it to last a bit longer. Good to have in the car at kids cricket so for that I can recommend.
I am so pleased with this purchase. I recently had foot surgery in two places. The ice pack given at the hospital was huge and refillable, so it was not a good option. This is one time use, easily accessible, small for the space the foot boot allows and it’s an easy squeeze to activate the cool pack. I plan to purchase more since I will be returning to work. It will be nice to have some tucked away in my lunch bag.
Shareka Gibson –
Get a good amount. A bit hard to break to activate the cold pack. Hitting it instead of squeezing it works better. Gets very cold instantly, but doesn’t stay cold long. Maybe 15 mins. Still useful for me to travel with and have quickly when my kids are playing sports and get hurt until we get to some real ice.
Amazon Customer –
These are fine in a pinch if nothing else is available, however they are difficult to activate and do not always get very cold. When they do activate the coldness does not last terribly long. I used to order a different brand which work better than these. Shall revert back to them I think.
These are ok if nothing else is available but only until you you can get your hands on some actual ice or frozen peas. Will still keep and use them up as a back up.
My husband and I went on a road trip and it was so warm. We used the ice packs to cool us down by placing it (and holding the pack) around our necks. Initially, I couldn’t understand how to get them to activate. But my husband figured it out. You have to squeeze it really hard from the middle and twist it as you squeeze it. Then the pack starts to go cold, that’s when you shake it hard to activity the coldness.
Only issues is, each pack is very small, it would be nice if they were a little bigger.
D. Scott –
I got these for when I quickly get overheated and need to cool down fast. They are only good for 5-10 min maybe 15. I’d rather have these in an emergency than not. If there was a way to make them just a bit colder that would be a plus
They don’t get too cold or stay cold long at all. In order for the coldness to cover any surface space you have to pay it completely flat so you can’t really hold it up to anything. When holding it up to your face or neck the cold liquid sinks to the bottom of the pack & only gives you about an inch of coldness. Even then it’s not really cold, rather cool.
Small units. Lasts about 15 minutes. The instructions are super clear how to fold to activate it. It might feel like you will pop the bag. Squeezing the pack doesn’t activate it so you should be able to store it in a bag not worrying about it being crushed. Manufacturer claims 3 year shelf life. Made in china.
fan of avatar –
Easy to use
These worked great … they were just the right size for my foot after surgery!! I would definitely recommend them!
James Ako –
Hi I’m a First Responder so I research products first before I decide to buy them.
Firstly these are not Ice Packs. They are Cold Packs. So you wont end up with frost burn like you would with the ones that go icy cold.
As these are cold packs you don’t have to wrap them in a towel/triangle bandage, etc before applying to a area.
You get around 20 or so minutes of cold time before they start going back to room temperature. but ideal if you need to cool someone down like I had to at an awards dinner this week.
If you follow the instructions printed on them they are pretty easy to activate. Which is basically fold it in half then squeeze. Listen for that hiss then shake.
B. A. Anderson –
Great product once activated. Ended up punching the pack and whey hay I broke through the water inside. Be careful not to puncture the outside pack dont wear rings. But omg, it was amazing relief to my jaw after having two teeth out and a large filling. Heaven.