Kohimit 4 Pack Ice Ball Maker, Whiskey Ice Mold, Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 2.5 Inches Sphere Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails
- Safe material: This ice ball maker is made of food grade silicone and AS material. It is safe, BPA free, hygienic, non-toxic and odorless. The silicone and AS lid closed well at the edges. This allows the ball ice cube mold to remain a perfect sphere after being filled with water instead of falling apart.
- Easy released design: The bottom of the ice ball maker mold is made of good quality soft silicone material, which makes it easy to release the ice ball. To release the ice ball, you can squeeze the silicone bottom. After taking out from the freezer, it is recommended to let the mold and the ice ball stand for one minute to release.
- BEAUTIFUL LOOK: This cute candy colored light bulb sphere ice cube mold is a beautiful accent in your freezer. When you take the cute round ice cube mold out of the freezer and take the perfectly shaped ice ball out of it, you will feel that making ice balls is not just a process, but a pleasure.
- Extra Large Ice Ball Size: This ice ball mold can makes 2.5 inch extra large ice balls, just one of which will keep your drink cold and refreshing for a long time. The large ice ball melts slowly for long-lasting coldness and will not dilute your drink quickly. You can put it in your iced tea, cocktails, whiskey, coffee and enjoy the flavor of your drink.
- Water filling port and visible water level: The water filling spout at the top allows you to fill the mold without dividing the ice mold in half. The transparent AS lid allows you to see the water level and stop filling in time. We also provide a small funnel for you to fill the mold. Topfinel
Specification: Kohimit 4 Pack Ice Ball Maker, Whiskey Ice Mold, Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 2.5 Inches Sphere Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails
8 reviews for Kohimit 4 Pack Ice Ball Maker, Whiskey Ice Mold, Silicone Ice Cube Tray, 2.5 Inches Sphere Ice Mold for Whiskey and Cocktails
Add a review
Michele Douglas –
These are the best ice balls. I fill with some lemons and water for a fun little splash in our drinks. They are easy to remove and are easy to tuck in small open spaces in the freezer since they are individual. I just ordered a 2nd set.
Lauri Bessey –
Good purchase. One tip- don’t fill to the top- they expand while freezing.
Jacqueline Wiseman –
Fun to use, you can freeze any liquid in them.
These are easy to use and make cocktail-making at home a little fancy, the ice stays cold/holds its shape for a long time! I froze lemons to keep shrimp cold and strawberries to add to a sangria and both turned out great!
I have others that are impossible to remove and fill. These are great! And easy to fit into a crowded freezer. Love them!
These actually work pretty good but you have to have patience otherwise this balls will split in half when you try to get them out of the mold. Some people are saying you have to wait about 10 minutes to take it out of the mold and that’s not necessary. The top plastic part comes right off and then the bottom rubber part you just SLOWLY peel back until the ice ball is free. I feel it’s worth the purchase and price!!
What an ingenious idea!!!
Kindle Customer –
Super easy, not messy, they’re awesome!