LiyuanQ Ice Cube Trays 2 Pack Large Silicon Ice Cubes Mold 2-Inch Ice Ball Maker Round Ice Mold with Funnel and Lid, Easy-Release, No Leakage, for…
- ❄️❄️❄️ Perfect Buckles Design — 6 balls, 5 buckles, perfectly seal each side to ensure that there is no side leakage, you can get a complete large ice sphere. And with a quick opening buckle, opening the lid is more convenient.
- ❄️❄️❄️ Easy to Fill — The silicon ice mold comes with a funnel, convenient filling port on the top, you can directly inject water into the mold without other tools. The lid is transparent white, you can clearly see the amount of water, liquid will not splash out.
- ❄️❄️❄️Soft & Durable — The ice cube trays are made of Platinum Silicon, which is very elastic, not deformed by kneading and freezing, easy to release, high and low temperature resistance, BPA Free. Thickened silicone is durable, not be damage.
- ❄️❄️❄️ Quick Release & Slow Ice Melting — Open the buckles and press them lightly, the ice balls will slip out easily. 2 inch large-diameter thick ice ball, reduce the temperature of the wine, the drink will not be diluted, keep you cool.
- ❄️❄️❄️Multiple Applications — Ice cubes used in bars, hotels and restaurants are also suitable for home ice use, and can also be used as a child’s food supplement box. The ice tray is made of safe food-grade silicon, you can freely make various flavors, put juice and pulp in and freeze into ice balls.Tips：There are two mark points on the model, that is, the highest point that the water level can reach, please do not exceed the water level line!
Specification: LiyuanQ Ice Cube Trays 2 Pack Large Silicon Ice Cubes Mold 2-Inch Ice Ball Maker Round Ice Mold with Funnel and Lid, Easy-Release, No Leakage, for…
8 reviews for LiyuanQ Ice Cube Trays 2 Pack Large Silicon Ice Cubes Mold 2-Inch Ice Ball Maker Round Ice Mold with Funnel and Lid, Easy-Release, No Leakage, for…
Add a review
Used these to put Dino’s in a freeze with ice so preschool kids could melt them! Worked well
Kimberly Deelstra –
Not so easy to fill trays. Some cubes came out as half circles because the water leaks throughout the tray.
some guy –
You need to run it under water for a few seconds before removing the ice but i can’t think of a better system for making one’s own ice spheres.
Dan Thompson –
I love the ice these make, however, if you aren’t on top of things these will leak all over your freezer for sure. The “snap locks” neither snap nor lock and this causes the water to leak if you aren’t careful. Just go slow and get a feel for them and you’ll figure out what you need to do to get your ice made. It just takes a little patience. A little more time in research and development would have produced greater results in my opinion, but I’ll keep them around.
Yanilka Mañana –
Muy chulos y diferentes en la forma redonda, son incómodos para llenar, debería traer su propio embudo para que se haga más fácil.
I will have to get a funnel! They’re a little hard to fill with my filtered water pitcher. But I love them!
Initially, I thought these would be too big, but they’re actually quite nice ^_^
So, through trial and error, here’s what I found out:
The top and bottom mould needs to be completely dry before putting them together, otherwise it WILL leak.
(clamping them together will not stop leaking, if put together wet).
Place the mould on a stiff, flat surface (like a plate or something) before filling with water and putting in freezer. (Any amount of flex can cause leaking… plus, in case of overflow, the place will catch it instead of dripping to the bottom of the freezer).
If using multiple identical moulds DO NOT STACK on top of eachother! They’re heavy enough that the top one WILL cause the bottom one to cave in.
For filling the moulds, I found using a 150 ml plastic syringe to be VERY effective (and fun! ^_^) ((Not to mention CLEAN!)). Very nice ^w^
Take your time when pressing out the ice spheres. For your nails sake… the silicone will be fine, but a nail being bend in a direction it’s not supposed to bend hurts like mad.
Once figuring out all the little tricks, I’m very happy with the product ^-^
Hope this info helps =)
Calen W. –
Product leaks water in between the mating surfaces. Sometimes also leaks out of tray.