Ohuhu Hot Cold Ice Pack Reusable Ice Bag 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Hot Cold Therapy for Knee Leg Injury, No-Leak Waterproof Ice Bag Snowflake
- THREE SIZES DESIGN: [Large (11″), Medium (9″), Small (6″)] – The small ice pack is perfect for children, or smaller aches and pains, while the two larger ones are great for teenagers and adults.
- LEAK-RESISTANT LARGE OPENING CAP: The cap opening is large to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
- FAST RELIEF: Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
- HOT & COLD THERAPY: For cold therapy, simply fill the ice bag two third full with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling, Notice: The temperature for hot water therapy is 50-60℃/122℉-140℉.) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- A MUST-HAVE AT HOME: Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Specification: Ohuhu Hot Cold Ice Pack Reusable Ice Bag 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Hot Cold Therapy for Knee Leg Injury, No-Leak Waterproof Ice Bag Snowflake
8 reviews for Ohuhu Hot Cold Ice Pack Reusable Ice Bag 3 Pack [11″ 9″ 6″] Hot Cold Therapy for Knee Leg Injury, No-Leak Waterproof Ice Bag Snowflake
Add a review
I’m chronically Ill and require 3(9in-11in) ice filled bags every 8hrs every single day. That’s roughly 6-8 9in/11in bags need replacing every month with constant use. I’ve tried more bags than any one should and I’ve found only ohulu and neo care tech are thick enough they stay better insulated and don’t leak hardly ever from bag burst and not from lids malfunctioning just people 😉 I’m sharing my full experience really hoping to help others choose well enough the next time you need real help you can focus on lasting relief and getting better not why you’re soaked, your skin/hair breaking down from intense poorly insulated direct ice contact, and you’re buying a new one each use because they smell like you left them in your gym bag after hot yoga:p
Presently I’ve been shopping around because the unexpected neocare bags have gone up from 5-7$ each to 8-10$ And extended wait shipping now weekly not even standard Amazon 2day yet from the exact same locations. I’m on a very limited budget and I decided to buy up a few more 3 packs from ohulu to save 4$ each it cost to buy a 9 and 11inch bags as a set. I’m still suffering through the extended chemical odors every bag is reeking of and having them on my head is strong enough they are worsening my migraine nausea. I tried airing them out but when wet the smell is heightened making it harder to tell improvement without use. I don’t know what’s changed but the quality control isn’t working anymore. Even the photo shown has snowflakes but all my bags are dark blue only and that’s not what they’re shipping. Whether these epic failures are intentional or not we all deserve to get what we’ve worked hard to pay for and I suggest you get the neocare ice filled bags for quality hours of cooling relief with pretty patterns and I’ll post when I find the best well priced alternatives soon as I find them on Amazon.
J. A. Mine –
I like the fact that this brand comes in three sizes. They have proven to be sturdy and easy to fill, whereas store brand ice bags have not. This set comes at a good price also.
I mainly bought this for the bigger one, but it’s nice to have smaller sizes depending on what is needed. Does the job. Only gripe is the mouth is small to put certain ice in it that’s why I gave it a 4 star.
FLIGHT ATTENDANTS!!! These are perfect for your lunchbox!
Little Shine –
Appears very well made. Works great!
The products are soft, yet strong enough to hold ice cubes without causing leaks.
Kristi Vice –
I fill this with ice and use it on my head when I have a migraine. I fill this with ice and put it behind my neck when it is hot in the summer.
Marguerite Miller –
It comes with 3 and one leaked the 2 nd time I used it. The other 2 have been fine. It wasn’t worth the hassel to send back