Refillable Ice Bags with Clamp Closure [Pack of 5] Large, 6-1/2 x 14″ – Reusable Easy Filling Hospital Icepack with Soft Outer Covering and Leak…
- 3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION – Each reusable ice bag is made with 3 layers, including an outer soft covering, that is soothing to injured tissue and prevents over colling. An absorbent middle layer, to wick away moisture from your skin, clothing and surroundings. A leak-resistant inner layer, to make sure the traumatized area stays dry from the leaking melted ice.
- EASY FILL OPENING – These cool therapy bags feature a wide neck opening that allows the ice bags to easily be filled with ice cubes or crushed ice from your own freezer, leaving less of a mess when filling. When the ice bag warms up and melts, simply empty and refill, as often as needed.
- EASY CLAMP CLOSURE – Refillable cold therapy first aid bags feature a hook and pin hinge, designed to snap back together securely shutting the cold pack tightly, preventing any leakage and spills. Being refillable, these cool packs are conveniently always ready to use.
- COOLING PAIN RELIEF – Cooling ice bags are meant to be placed on any area of your body after an injury to reduce swelling, bruising, muscle soreness and aches. Ice therapy is also used to relieve discomfort from toothaches, headaches, and migraines. Ideal for first aid, acute chronic pain, arthritis, sports injuries and more.
- 4 SECURING TIE STRAPS – Each bag has four conveniently located straps, 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom of the bag, to tie and secure the ice bag around arms, legs, elbows and knees. Straps help keep the ice pack in place, reducing slipping and sliding, allowing for an easier recovery.
Specification: Refillable Ice Bags with Clamp Closure [Pack of 5] Large, 6-1/2 x 14″ – Reusable Easy Filling Hospital Icepack with Soft Outer Covering and Leak…
8 reviews for Refillable Ice Bags with Clamp Closure [Pack of 5] Large, 6-1/2 x 14″ – Reusable Easy Filling Hospital Icepack with Soft Outer Covering and Leak…
Add a review
Ray C. –
The first bag of the five in the package, leaked at the top where the clamp is. The second bag was ok.
I had ankle surgery on both tendons, inside and outside. I was given one of these ice bags at the hospital and absolutely loved it. I actually needed two, so I ordered this 5 pack at a very reasonable price on Amazon. After 2 months, icing every 2 hours, I’m still using the original bag and I have 4 in reserve. They’re a little worn, but still maintain the cold and do not leak.
For cubes or chipped ice. Easy to close and re-use.
I have been sent home from surgery with this style refillable Ice bag several times. While I often use jell filled bags that last for years, they cant keep up with the “Ice every 30 minutes” cycle my foot surgery required. These last for many uses (I got about 10 times per bag), are easy to fill because of the larger funnel shaped opening. The fuzzy flocking does a great job at whisking away the sweat that forms on the outside of the bag (except for the large label (it gets pretty wet), the size is great and so are the ties. I’m really frustrated by round refillable Ice bags and I consider them a terrible design, you cant wrap and tie them. This idea is so superior to those that my only complaint is why haven’t they been made with durable materials able to last for years? I really dislike the wastefulness of disposables.
Rie Rie 00 –
This was perfect to use in the road! It doesn’t drop water from melting ice cubes and it stays in place!
I ordered these for my wife who has a degenerative back condition. She used to be a nurse herself and wanted some of the type of ice bags the hospital she worked at used. This is very much like them she says…just a different company makes these but these puppies get the job done. They are geared to get it! Just throw in some ice and place on where you ache…..great for reducing inflamation!
Used something like it in hospital. Uses your ice and is reusable. Works well for neck, shoulder, knee, etc.
Michelle Hall –
Very easy to use. Can tie to stay in place when using. Closure for placement of ice is a plus!