Reusable Ice Cubes for Drinks, 50 Pack Refreezable Plastic Ice Cubes BPA Free, Chills Drinks Without Diluting, Washable Fake Ice Cubes for…
- 🧊PREVENT DILUTING DRINKS – How do you keep your drink chilled without diluting its distinctive flavors and aromas? The best choose is to use our reusable ice cubes ! When it melt the liquid is contained in the plastic so it won’t water down and ruin the taste of your drink.
- 🧊EASY & REUSABLE – These plastic ice cubes can be washed, dried and stored right after using or put in the freezer immediately for future use.You don’t need to wait for long hours before having your next ice cubes handy. Never need to refill ice cube trays with water again.
- 🧊FAST FREEZING FOR SAVE TIME – These non melting ice cubes freeze faster than regular ice at the same temperature. More convenient is that when it stop being cold, just take them out and replace with new frozen ones.with our 50 pcs ice cubes set, you will never run out.
- 🧊SAFETY GRADE MATERIAL – These reusable ice are made of bpa free PE and filled with pure water. Even if accidentally ruptured, leaked or damaged, it will not harm your health. Besides, It keeps your ice cubes odourless and tasteless, make wonderful drink to share with your family & friends.
- 🧊ENJOY YOUR ATTRACTIVE DRINKS – Mix and match the colorful ice cubes with your favorite drinks. It can be used at house party，birthday party, weeding party, christmas party, bars, restaruants, pool and so on. Great for whiskey, coffees, vodka, water, wine, juice, soda, highball, cocktail, hurricane glasses, cool bags, and more.
Specification: Reusable Ice Cubes for Drinks, 50 Pack Refreezable Plastic Ice Cubes BPA Free, Chills Drinks Without Diluting, Washable Fake Ice Cubes for…
9 reviews for Reusable Ice Cubes for Drinks, 50 Pack Refreezable Plastic Ice Cubes BPA Free, Chills Drinks Without Diluting, Washable Fake Ice Cubes for…
Add a review
I got these to wrap in some cooling towels I bought. The heat has been unbearable this summer & I’m trying to cut down on the air conditioning. You get enough that when the batch that’s wrapped in the cooling towel starts to lose its cool, I just swap them out for more frozen ones.
I wrap the ice cube filled towel around my neck or even lay it on top of my head. My body does not tolerate heat well, so these really help. I keep them in their own separate large ziplock bag in my freezer. I wrap the cubes in the towel like a burrito and they stay in that way. Or, line them up at the long edge of the wet cooling towel & roll it up over them (like they used to roll cigarettes). That would make them even more secure.
I got a set of cooling towels so I can also swap out a warm one for a nice, cold one. They have really helped cool me down this summer. I might look like a ridiculous idiot with it on my head but at least I’m a cooler ridiculous idiot.
Once frozen, these little guys perform like ice! My roommate tends to use up everything in the icemaker, so I got several. Also, your drink doesn’t end up tasting icky & watered down.
Now the drawbacks: they can crack if you put them in a hot beverage. So don’t do that. Though if it does happen, there’s no weird chemicals, just water inside the cubes. And that’s pretty much it.
Teresa A Daubard –
We added these to our signature cocktail dispensers at our wedding. They were ideal for keeping them cold but not diluting the drinks
Steven Mei –
These ice cubes are great to have on hand. It also takes up far less room than 20 ice cubes would in your freezer.
Use them, wash them, use them again. Even my milk will stay icy cold till I finish it. Turns a room temp drink ice cold in a few minutes without adding water.
I’m not sure if I like these or not. I have a very small freezer with no room for ice cube trays so I thought I would try these. They are convenient and easy to clean and store. I don’t think they keep the beverages as cold as ice does though.
katrena d dial –
I ordered these because I recently started NEEDING ice in my water at 51 years old?!?!?! Was looking for a no mess way for ice cubes. Ice trays don’t work well with a full bottom drawer freezer. They work fine if you need to cool something you will drink quickly. I put them in my big stainless steel cup for work and after hour #2 my water tasted like plastic. I emptied that water and put fresh cold water in and still tasted like plastic. Works really well in soda though…just can’t use them for what I ordered them for.
I bought these to use specifically when making my chilled coffee. Didn’t work. Even though they were frozen they didn’t chill the hot coffee when combined as I had expected. Only real ice cubes did that so I quickly learned to select the 8oz. setting on my Keurig because the melting ice weakened the coffee and the strongest setting to begin with brought the best results. These cubes will keep coffee chilled.
I have a small fridge/freezer. I either run out of space or things don’t cool quite as well as they should cause it’s always full. I have a glass of tea every day that is kept in the fridge, but sometimes I like a little ice to keep it cold and give it that extra chill. Or sometimes I forget to put it in fridge overnight after brewing.
I think if you expect these to cool a hot drink, you’ll be disappointed. And they do have a smidge of plastic taste that will permeate a beverage. Hoping that could go away?
But to throw maybe three into a beverage that isn’t hot already to slow it from cooling down? It’s an option.
Ice is the best. Hands down.
But I can stick these in random places in the freezer to have when I either don’t have room for a tray of ice or have forgotten to make any fresh. They will function like an ice backup for me. Size is just right for my use.
When they arrived, I squeezed each to check for leaks. Just throw in a bowl of soapy water to wash, rinse individually and let dry on a dish towel.
Summary: not for primary use but good backup or for specific instances. Sensitive palates might not like the taste, if beverage flavor isn’t strong enough to overpower.