Round Ice Cube Mold，2.5 Inches Large Ice Balls Maker with Lid Silicone Ice Sphere Tray Suitable for Cocktails, Whiskey, Drink（4 Pack）
- 【Continuously Cooling】🧊The ice ball mold has a larger volume and a smaller contact surface with the wine, compared with the same effect that 14 small ice cube could have. It can continuously lower the temperature and reduce the melting speed.
- 【Sturdy Base & Easy Release】🎈 The sturdy plastic base makes the liquid steady to freeze, while the flexible silicone can be easily pushed from the bottom to release the ice ball easily.
- 【DIY & Stackable】😏 You can add any taste you like in the mold-lemon, strawberry, mint, tea or lime to make four 2.5-inch ice balls. The stackable ice hockey-like tray does not take up too much space in the Frozen layer.
- 【Safe & Hygienic Ice Tray】✅The ice tray is made of food-grade silica gel and plastic pp. It is 100% safe and hygienic to freeze juice, wine and even baby food. It can be cleaned easily by hand or by dishwasher.
- 【Good Drink】🍺 The spherical ice cubes are suitable for freeze water, cocktails, whiskey, juice, iced coffee, popsicles, pudding, etc. Let’s enjoy drink time in bars, outdoor parties, and restaurant or beach holidays.
Specification: Round Ice Cube Mold，2.5 Inches Large Ice Balls Maker with Lid Silicone Ice Sphere Tray Suitable for Cocktails, Whiskey, Drink（4 Pack）
8 reviews for Round Ice Cube Mold，2.5 Inches Large Ice Balls Maker with Lid Silicone Ice Sphere Tray Suitable for Cocktails, Whiskey, Drink（4 Pack）
Add a review
Kindle Customer –
I like that it is easy to get the ice out and keeps my drink colder longer.
P Pop –
I thought that having a mold that makes one ice ball at a time would make it easier to get out of the mold. I followed the directions on how to fill the container with water. However pushing the 2 parts together invariably led to water popping out and sitting on the top. The trick is to only push on the edges, no where else otherwise you get a mini geyser. Water also seeped out around the outside edge of the lip of the inside mold edge and froze. This made it difficult to remove the ball. Sometimes it would pop out of the lower mold easily but due to water freezing to the upper mold edge, it wouldn’t come off without running water on it, thus making the ball wet as it popped out. Subsequently it sticks to whatever it touchs when put into the freezer for later use. Running water over it before trying to pull apart helps but it can cause your ice ball to have cracks. One had caverns running around the edges from this. Taste was not affecting by the mold material. Overall they are usable but not as easy to remove the ice balls from the molds as I would like.
Great find! Not just for whiskey and cocktails… for every drink you don’t want watered down.
Robin L. –
Easy to use once you know how to fill them
There is currently a very expensive LG refrigerator that can make impressive, spherical “craft ice” automatically for you. But, you can make your own craft ice with these economical freezer forms (albeit, more slowly!) for thousands of dollars less. And, because you get 4 forms — instead of just 2 containers, with other brands — this is a great deal!
They must remain upright while freezing, so they don’t spill; but they also stack, so it’s easy to put more of them in the freezer at one time, to prepare for parties, etc. I’m going to order another set, because I am actually using them to make ice cream balls, with homemade ice cream poured into the forms and frozen solid. Pop them out, store them in a plastic container in the freezer (or wrap each ball individually in foil or plastic wrap).
Slip an ice cream ball with some soda into a tall glass, and make an ice cream float in seconds! No strenuous scooping is necessary. Or, better yet, quickly make an Affogato by mixing some espresso powder with an ounce or two of hot water, and pour it over the ice cream, placed in a short glass or small bowl. Un dessert elegante!
Cleanup is easy after just making ice, of course; just rinse, shake off excess water, and air dry. But because of all the crevices on the outside of the silicone form, it’s a little more troublesome to clean when using it with a sticky ice cream mixture. But, still, well worth the minor effort involved.
M. Willis –
Best value for the price. They work great once you learn exactly how much water to put in them. If you use too much it comes out the top hole where it will also freeze. If ice feels stuck just hold under running water for a minute.
I’m a big water drinker so bought these to use in my water bottles to keep them cold all day. They’re easy to fill and sit evenly in the freezer and ice comes out easy after running a little water over it. A white dust seems to appear on the rubber side after emptying the ice and letting it dry though.
Just be careful putting the top on. Oh and for crystal clear ball you might try either bottled water or distilled water.
So this ice lasts about 2hours. So it doesn’t water down your drink so fast.