Sphere Ice Molds – 3 Pack Whiskey Ice Ball Mold – Silicone Freezer Press Ice Ball Maker Mold for Large Round Craft Whisky Ice Balls – Bourbon,…
- 3 PACK SPHERE ICE MOLDS – Create crystal clear spheres of perfectly formed ice for drinks and cocktails with this PATENT PENDING sphere ice mold 3 pack. Each large silicone ice ball mold is BPA free, measures 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″ and makes a whiskey ice ball that is 2.5″ in size.
- CHILL WITHOUT DILUTING DRINKS – If you like whiskey on the rocks then you’ll love our slow melting ice balls which perfectly chill your beverage without watering it down. Prevents good drinks from getting diluted. Ideal for whisky, bourbon, fruit juice and cocktails. It makes a great gift too.
- TIGHT-FITTING AND LEAKPROOF – Our ball ice cube mold is made with a sturdy plastic bottom half that contains the water when flipped over to prevent spills and overflow. The stackable shape is perfect for tucking away in a corner of the freezer.
- FLEXIBLE MODERN DESIGN – The ice sphere mold has an innovative modern design with a silicone upper half that is flexible and squeezable making it easier to remove the ice ball once frozen. You’re able to get a good grip on the tab from all 4 corners.
- MONEY BACK PLUS GUARANTEE – If you are not completely satisfied with our round ice cube mold we will give you a full 100% refund AND YOU KEEP IT! No questions asked. We are so confident you will love your sphere ice cube mold that we are willing to give you this COMPLETELY risk free offer!
Specification: Sphere Ice Molds – 3 Pack Whiskey Ice Ball Mold – Silicone Freezer Press Ice Ball Maker Mold for Large Round Craft Whisky Ice Balls – Bourbon,…
8 reviews for Sphere Ice Molds – 3 Pack Whiskey Ice Ball Mold – Silicone Freezer Press Ice Ball Maker Mold for Large Round Craft Whisky Ice Balls – Bourbon,…
Add a review
C. Pipher III –
I purchased these based on how easy it is to fill. I was tired of filling other ones from the top and then having the water overflow everywhere. You just fill it to the fill line put the cap on and put it in the freezer and you’re good to go. Nice product would purchase again.
This makes good sized sphere shaped ice. Even though I give it 5 stars, the half of the sphere in the plastic seems not to want to come out perfectly rounded, but honestly once it’s in a glass and doing it’s job, you don’t notice. Not sure if it’s a product issue or a me issue. Be sure to fill it to the fill line so the half in the silicon side is perfectly rounded. I’d say give it a good 24hrs to completely freeze but it probably freezes sooner, I don’t know I’m not a scientist. I fix computers, I don’t know how long it takes for a certain amount of water volume to freeze in x temperature, sheesh. Give me a break already. Just enjoy your icy balls.
Kindle Customer –
Perfect for a whiskey the ball fits perfect in the glass very happy
Rochelle Darby –
Love the style of the mold and the size and ease of preparation. But all of the obes ive made have cracks. Ive used cold water hot water and distilled water. Any suggestions onhow to prevent the spheres from cracking.
Tera Walker –
This is simply perfect. Great price and excellent product. I drop buts of strawberries for color
Jonathan Frazier –
If you want an easy way to make large ice spheres for your sipping drink, this is an easy solution.
shane Withers –
Ordered these with 3 other different Sphere Ice Molds, and this product is by far the best. Just fill to the fill line, add the top, freeze, and remove. Sometimes I’ve had to use warm water, other times I have not, but regardless, I’ve always gotten a perfect sphere. The square base makes it super easy to transport from the sink to the freezer, and makes it easy to store as well. The silicone top has made for easy removal, and if I’ve ever struggled I’ve just used some warm water and it pops right off. The balls are large and take up most of a whiskey glass, but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this product.
not intuitive to remove, but it works out great!