Thrive Ice Packs for Lunch Bags (4 Pack) – Reusable Cooler Ice Packs – Reusable Ice Packs for Kids or Adults
- Stay Cool: Thrive small ice packs for lunch boxes help keep food and beverages fresh until lunchtime comes. Each of our freezable ice packs for coolers comes decorated with four unique prints.
- Long-Lasting: Each TruHealth Lunch Bag Ice Pack are 7.5” long x 5” wide x 1.5” thin and weighs approximately 0.4 lbs. Each has a double-walled design to ensure the reusable lunch bag freezer packs stay cold and frozen for up to 8 hours. Freeze blocks flat for best results. Refreezable for hundreds of uses!
- Multi-Purpose: Each icepack is easy to clean and fit in most lunchboxes and large coolers. Use our freezer pack for travel, lunch bag, diaper bag, or camping. TSA approved when frozen for traveling with breastmilk or medication.
- Safe and Durable: Our BPA-free cooler packs are filled with earth-friendly gel that is produced in a safe, sterile environment. Each vinyl lunch cooler pack is solid and durable so you can use them daily for years. Clean in lukewarm water and do not use on skin.
- Thrive Trusted: These Reusable Ice Packs are designed and sold by Thrive, a US-based company. If you have any issues with our Thrive Slim Ice Pack accessories, please let us know, and we’ll make it right.
Specification: Thrive Ice Packs for Lunch Bags (4 Pack) – Reusable Cooler Ice Packs – Reusable Ice Packs for Kids or Adults
12 reviews for Thrive Ice Packs for Lunch Bags (4 Pack) – Reusable Cooler Ice Packs – Reusable Ice Packs for Kids or Adults
Add a review
The packs are great and have lasted for many months. They can be used in various ways (coolers, lunchbox-bag). My son also enjoys them as they are cool looking and small enough to fit in his kid’s lunch box.
Mary Louise MacDonald –
Too bulky for small kids lunch box …..also not flexible which makes packing inconvenient. Other than that I guess they will work ok.
Leanne M. –
The designs are super cute and they freeze well. My disappointment is with the way they freeze in a big lump, that is completely unmalleable. It makes packing a lunchbox awkward.
I’ve been looking for cute ice packs to add sass to my girls lunch boxes! So glad we found these! The print is adorable and we get so many compliments!! Well made too!
V B –
They are great quality so far, and cute, and stay frozen quite long, but they freeze hard so can’t be “smushed” to customize fit into bag or customize fit around containers…they need to be frozen flat but even then the gel does expand a bit which further causes the gel pack to take up too much precious space in my insulated lunch bag…wanted to love these…slim hard plastic freeze packs are turning out to be much more versatile and practical.
I need to have a lunch bag every day. I can’t currently get to my kitchen due to surgery so my friend fixes me food every morning and evening. I tried so many ice packs and these are the best. Long lasting and take up less room. I highly recommend.
Art M –
The quality of the product itself isn’t terrible, but definitely lower than I expected. These are essentially thick plastic bags filled with liquid. I don’t like the fact that once frozen they swell up and completely lose their shape. Otherwise it alright I guess.
Also, not impressed with the fact that now when I want to return the item, seller expects me to pay for international return shipping. Not sure if I’ll be shipping it back at this point. May not be worth the money.
In retrospect, wasn’t as good of a purchase. Purchased Rubbermaid Lunchblox kit instead that came with a much nicer ice pack and several great quality containers.
Katie Hanhardt –
I’m sure these will be a great product but I only received three out of four. Kinda bummed.
I take them in my cold pack grocery bags. It keeps everything nice and cold while driving home from the store. And doing other errands!!
Rob Z. –
These ice packs are overall a good buy. They feel very durable. Use them for my kids lunch packs for summer camp. They spend 6 hours at camp and ice packs still feel cold to the touch at the end of camp. I’ve used the ice packs to cool room temp water bottles put in a cooler bag. The packs are however bulky. That would be the only downside.
Jenn McCane –
Just what I was looking for – small and long lasting! Took off a point because I think there’s too much air in there.