TOPOKO Lunch Box Ice Packs Environment Protection, Healthy, BPA-Free Reusable, Refreezable, Keep Foods and Drinks Chill, Quick Freeze Meal in…
- Environmental Protection: To achieve environmental protection goal,TOPOKO lunchbox ice packs come with no unnecessary wrapping paper, which means there will be one less wrap papers going in the garbage.
- Space Saving and Last Much longer: About 3.8*5.7*0.8inches per ice pack, which means really space-saving. And they are a little thicker than other chiller pieces on the market, and no such big hole in the middle of the ice pack, means we filled with more heat absorbing ice.
- Enjoy Happy Outdoor Meal Time: TOPOKO ice substitute chiller fits into all types of lunch bags, lunch boxes, coolers, absorbs the heat in your meal container, so your ice and contents stay cold longer,freeze faster for quicker use,which means you can enjoy the meal in outdoor activities.
- Lasting a Long Time: TOPOKO lunch box ice piece is leak-proof, sturdy and made of 100% BPA-free food-grade HDPE shell, designed to withstand the toughest of bumps, tumbles, and thuds. No Messy Cleanup: no puddles to drain, just toss it back in your freezer.
- Return or Replace Guarantee: We are located in Houston, Texas and speak to customers daily. If at anytime you have an issue with our lunch box ice packs, contact us immediately and we will help out.
Specification: TOPOKO Lunch Box Ice Packs Environment Protection, Healthy, BPA-Free Reusable, Refreezable, Keep Foods and Drinks Chill, Quick Freeze Meal in…
8 reviews for TOPOKO Lunch Box Ice Packs Environment Protection, Healthy, BPA-Free Reusable, Refreezable, Keep Foods and Drinks Chill, Quick Freeze Meal in…
Add a review
They’re small enough to be able to layer them however you like in a cooler. I like that they’re rectangular.. for standing on end in the door shelves of my freezer. They’re easy to wipe down if necessary. They seem to stay cold for a good amount of time. It would be nice if it were longer, but it’s good enough!
I use these in a small cooler that I take to craft fairs.. I’m outside all day in 90 plus temps sometimes and these keep my drinks cool. They also fit nicely at the top of my waistband in my lower back. I can sort of tuck it in to my shorts just enough to stay put..over a shirt, and it saves me on those hot summer days. It’s invisible unless someone comes up behind me 🙂 I’ll go through 2 over a 5 hr event I think? Maybe 3.
S. Silver –
Keeps food cool for quite a long period of time which is what I want.
Phil B. –
These work very well in our beach chairs that have a small cooler pouch built in.
We are away many weekends for Soccer or Lacrosse tournaments and pack a cooler since we can be on the field all day. Having reusable ice packs is so convenient since we pack the cooler the night before because of early drive times. We have larger ice packs that we put in the bottom of the cooler and mid-size for the top of the cooler…I wanted some small packs to put in the middle of our food to keep it extra cold as the temps get into the 90s. These work great mixed in with the items in the cooler.
I would recommend these if you need ice constantly.
Insult Comic Dog –
They are good for what they are intended for
Stay good and frozen during my 10 hour shift in insulated lunch bag. My only gripe is that they don’t stay flat in the freezer making them hard to stack. When frozen they get a ball shaped bulge in the center.
These have lasted a few months now. They are rather thin. However, no issues yet. No leaks. Good buy for the price point.
David A. McDow –
We live out in the county and a shopping trip can take two to four hours. These guys keep everything cold till we arrive back home and takes the worry out of the trip. This is in 104° f ltemperatures too!