TOURIT Reusable Ice Packs for Coolers, Long Lasting, Cooler Ice Packs for Cooler Bag, Lunch Bags/Box, Cooler Backpacks, Knee Injuries, Back Pain…
- 3-Pack Ice Packs: Reusable and versatile cooler packs. Each ice pack measures 9.75″ x 9.75″ x 1″. Colder than ice at 18° F (-8° C) to keep your food and drinks cold for longer!
- Long-lasting Gel: The powerful gel-filled ice pack stay colder much longer than ordinary water injection ice packs. You only need to add the water once and no more melted messes
- Reusable & Safe: These lightweight and portable freezer packs are made with 100% BPA-FREE, non-toxic materials. Easy to clean and reusable, great replacement for traditional ice cubes
- Easy to Use: Before using, add water once using the funnel, shake, screw the cap on, & freeze until ready to use. Filling the ice-cold pack is easy freezy, perfect chillers for everyday use
- Keep Chilled On The Go: These ice packs will keep your food and drinks chilled when you don’t have access to a refrigerator. Great for freezer-to-lunch bag trips or any occasion – lunch bags, cooler backpacks, breast milk bags, work, or outdoor camping
Specification: TOURIT Reusable Ice Packs for Coolers, Long Lasting, Cooler Ice Packs for Cooler Bag, Lunch Bags/Box, Cooler Backpacks, Knee Injuries, Back Pain…
13 reviews for TOURIT Reusable Ice Packs for Coolers, Long Lasting, Cooler Ice Packs for Cooler Bag, Lunch Bags/Box, Cooler Backpacks, Knee Injuries, Back Pain…
Add a review
UPDATE: mine don’t leak anymore, they seem to leak if over filled, after the initial filling mine haven’t leaked since.
OLD : Mine leak like others just around the base of the cap, two of the four leak, will try the none leaking ones and see how it goes.
Brandon Scriber –
Fit nice in our brand matching cooler backpack. Nice instructions with even a mini funnel to help add gel powder and your water.
Used them a few times now and they keep cool all day in cooler. Nice and flat so they don’t take up much room.
Karen W. –
Used this for lunch bag during our Disney trip. These were able to keep our packed lunches nice and cold from open to close of the park on a particularly warm day! We saved so much money not buying food there!
Trey N –
Initial reaction was great. Seem to work just like described. Within a few months one had broken
Two leaked from the outset . Inconsistent quality. Those that didn’t leak work well.
Out of 4 bags, 2 have pinhole leaks. Price is right, but the quality isn’t.
Comes empty with powder and you add water. Used cool box was still cold 72 hours later.
Sue Rumenshercules –
Keeping food cool outside the freezer
Leaked from the corner next to where the screw cap is, tried the second pack and it did the same. Not sure if I’ve just been unlucky as these have good reviews. Will be returning and have already ordered some solid blocks.
Becky Walker –
I bought the large 3 pack, but have only used 2 of them so far. I put a ice pack on the bottom and one on top of the food. The frozen food is not thawed out, the milk is still cold. I no longer use ice. I no longer have to deal with the mess of everything soggy. Highly recommend.
Dan C. –
received the pack of five ice packs and one of them leaked. I e-mailed Tourit about the problem and haven’t received an answer yet and it’s been about two weeks. So much for customer service!
These things are great. They’re bigger than I expected and you can’t beat the price compared to other ice packs. I usually leave them in a closet to save freezer space and throw them in to freeze the night before I know I’m going to need them. They’ve held up well to a summer of use and I’ve definitely gotten my money’s worth at this point.
Maria Chanocua –
It’s been a very useful item. My son’s take it to soccer practice fill with snacks and cold drinks.