Tutmyrea Ice Packs for Injuries Reusable, 12 Pack Soft Small Ice Packs for Kids, Cold Compress for Pain Relief, Gel Ice Packs for Eyes, Wisdom…
- GEL ICE PACKS IN 12 PACKS: 12 Pack ice packs for replacement whenever you need. You can share the reusable ice packs with families and friends, or use them as back up to switch in 20 minutes. They are enough for whole family use, schools or companies. The small ice packs are really handy in home. They can be used for injuries or to keep food and drinks cool.
- SMALL & CONVENIENT: The small ice packs are always soft and flexible to be snug fit. 4 inch reusable round ice packs are perfect for tired eyes, breastfeeding, migraines, wisdom teeth surgery, injections, fever, allergies, beauty treatments, bumps, bruises and small wounds. Small ice packs won’t take much room in the freezer so you can leave them there to be ready whenever you need.
- SOFT & COMFORTABLE: Soft non-woven cloth backing avoids frostbite and makes the ice pack comfortable to apply. No need to find additional towel wrap. The long-lasting eco-friendly gel is evenly distributed and remains flexible even at 0℉. These gel ice packs are still soft and flexible after weeks in the freezer. They get really cold but won’t freeze like water.
- DURABLE & REUSABLE: The strongly sealed small ice packs for injuries are reusable and quick to freeze. Durable PVC surface and medical grade plastic lining with wide-sealed edge will prevent leakage. Advanced Polyester edging technology makes it a durable and leak-proof nylon pack. They are washable by hands with soap and water.
- HOT & COLD THERAPY: Heat compress can increase blood flow and reduce joint stiffness and pain. We recommend heating them with hot water. If you want to microwave it, try 10 sec. If it’s not hot enough, give it another 5. Don’t do more than 20 seconds. Cold compress can reduce swelling and provide instant pain relief for injuries and accidental sprain. Freeze the gel packs for at least 30 minutes before using.
Specification: Tutmyrea Ice Packs for Injuries Reusable, 12 Pack Soft Small Ice Packs for Kids, Cold Compress for Pain Relief, Gel Ice Packs for Eyes, Wisdom…
8 reviews for Tutmyrea Ice Packs for Injuries Reusable, 12 Pack Soft Small Ice Packs for Kids, Cold Compress for Pain Relief, Gel Ice Packs for Eyes, Wisdom…
Add a review
Natalie Frank –
These are really nice little ice packs! I work in a school and these are great for day to day bumps for my kiddos. They don’t stay frozen very long, but it’s just enough to make the kids feel better, and they freeze back up quickly. Very convenient when you have kids coming and going all day asking for ice.
Ruth Guy –
I just received these round ice packs. They seemed ok to me and should serve their purpose, time will tell. They weren’t packaged in a bag. They were just tossed in the cardboard shipping box which kind of struck me as odd as well as unsanitary. They were all pristine looking despite not being in a package. There were so many of them I packed up to go bags for my DIL and her Sister who both have toddlers.
I got these for my Grandson if he were to get hurt while visiting us.
Debbie U –
These were ordered for a elderly homeless lady who lives in her car. She cools them by putting them on ice in a cooler. She tells me that they stay cool for a good amount of time
These are perfect for cooling any bodily injury. I’ve used on feet hand and ankle already with no issue. They’re flexible and freeze quickly. Very happy!
Mama J –
I bought these for chemotherapy help. I need ice packs for hands and feet during chemo delivery. The edges feel flimsy and the cloth backing is only OK. They will do for the need I have, but I wish they were a little more comfortable.
Alisha Workman –
This item is perfect in size but does not stay cold long.
Justine A –
I got these specifically to go in the bottom of a cat automatic feeder I have to keep the food cold & fresh. I put these in the night before and the food was still cold the next evening. I have also used these for headaches and they work well for that too. They don’t get hard which is nice so they are flexible and comfortable to use.